Chapter 27

I need more internet friends sooo if anyone wants to be friends plz comment or something.... No one ? ..ok.😫

-X-

Ashton's pov

Johnny's party is a ticking time bomb, Paige is trying so hard to avoid Luke you can almost smell the awkward.

Luke and his girlfriend Asparagus or whatever her name is won't let go of each other's faces and honestly it's disgusting.

"Hey everyone may I please have your undivided attention" Johnny speaks into the microphone causing everyone to stop what they're doing and listen.

"We're gonna play truth or dare the intense way over here so just make some weird poorly shaped oval." He states awkwardly.

Everyone gets in a huge circle and Paige ends up being next to Luke..

Oh boy.

Paige's pov

This sucks. First I have to change into something semi-okay and now I'm stuck sitting next to Luke and his hoe?

I give Ashton pleading eyes to help me, me and Ash have gotten a whole lot closer these past few months. After me and Luke broke up Ashton wanted to comfort me just to show Bryana he's a nice guy.

Unfortunately they broke up and I wanted to return the favor and comfort him so after a while we ended up hanging out more me, Calum, Ashton, and Mikey.

He shrugs his shoulders, gee thanks for the help Ash.

"Are you Paige?" Luke's girl toy asks me.

"Yeah."

"So your the dumb hoe who broke MY baby's heart." She smirks.

I stand up and pull her hair causing her head to go back "listen you pathetic slut don't EVER try and insult me I don't have time for little girl drama." I spat and push her head back.

Luke gets up grabbing my arm in the process and dragging us both outside.

"What the hėłl was that!?" He looks píssed.

I roll my eyes "what was what?"

"Don't act stupid! Why'd you have to assault my girlfriend!"

I let out a small laugh "you think it's funny?" If you thought Luke was mad before you should see him now.

"I didn't say it was funny I just think it's funny that you've known me for so long and yet your still surprised I did that." I say nonchalantly.

He sighs "Paige-" I cut him off.

"No, no you don't get to lecture me on being a better person I'll beat your hoe up if I want to at least I can back my shít up."

"Paige stop."

"Stop what" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Stop putting on this act like you don't care, like you're completely over me and the only reason you hurt Arzaylea was because she insulted you." He states looking me in the eye.

"That is the only reason I wanna fight asparagus, I'm over us." I say looking him dead in the eye but my heart feels like it's breaking.

"You're over us?" I can see the hurt in his eyes "because I'm not."

-----------