Chapter 8

Paige pov

I wake up to a good morning text from my adorable boyfriend.

Lukey💕🔐:
Morning baby girl I hope you have a good day meet me at the place I showed you a couple nights ago. :-)

I smile to myself. I take a shower not washing my hair since I already did that yesterday and I don't want it falling out.

Once I'm done I put on black ripped skinny jeans and my black skull hoodie and SnapBack.

I go to the kitchen and make myself something to eat.

"Wow you're cooking!?" My brother says not bothering to hide his surprised expression.

I laugh "yea..."

"That's so rare." He says making me laugh.

-

When I'm done eating I go to the place Luke showed me a few night ago hoping I don't get lost.

"Hey babe." I say making my way to Luke who's smiling down at me.

"Hey beautiful." He gives me a small peck.

"You're in 12th grade right?" Luke randomly asks me.

"Yea why?"

"Cuz I'm in college but I'm taking a year off before I start, that means when you're having lunch we could go on dates and stuff." He explains smiling.

I smile "sounds good."

"I was thinking we should have a date night every Friday and maybe have some 'sleepovers' " Luke says putting quotation marks around sleep over and winking at me.

OMF his wink is gonna kill me.

"Wow you really are a hopeless romantic." I giggle.

He giggles to and his giggle is honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

We chased each other around for no reason at all until Luke caught me pulling me close to him we made out then went to McDonald's to get something to eat.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?" The lady politely says waiting for us to order.

"I'll have a Big Mac and medium sized coke." Luke says.

"I'll have a cheeseburger, two Big Macs, one larger vanilla smoothie and two apple pies please." I say nonchalantly and I notice the lady's eyes widen and Luke's jaw drop.

I laugh at their expressions and move out of the way so the next person in line can order their food.

"You're gonna eat all that!" Luke says sounding surprised.

I laugh "obviously or I wouldn't have ordered it!"

He laughs in amusement.

-

"Wanna go to hot topic?" Luke asks me as we get out of McDonald's.

"Yes! That's my favorite store!" I smile excitedly like a little kid.

Luke laughs at my childishness.

-

I pick out 3 shirts, 4 wristbands, and some pins with superheroes on them or bands I like and before I pay I notice I'm short 3 dollars and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks concerned.

"Nothing just short 3 dollars." I say deciding on what I shouldn't buy.

"Baby I'm paying, that's why I asked you if you wanted to come don't worry." He smiles at me and takes the stuff to the register.

"I'll pay you back." I tell him when we're leaving the store.

He shakes his hand no "I paid because I wanted to not by force, I'm not allowing you to pay me back." He smirks.

"Ok sir." I joke.

"Call me daddy." He winks.

-

We walk around the mall hand in hand not even going in the stores just walking.

"Baby that guy keeps checking you out." Luke whines.

I shrug "what do you want me to do about it?"

"Kiss me." He demands not in a rude way.

I pull him close to me and wrap my arms around him and he puts one hand on my hip the other is grabbing my aśś.

We pull a part and Luke smirks seeing the guy who was checking me out left.

"You know he was probably just looking at me cuz he thought I was ugly and was judging me in his mind." I say intertwining our fingers again.

"What!? You're perfect." Luke says giving me a strange look.

I laugh "I wish."

"You are!" He protests.

-

When we're done walking we go to Cece's pizza then Luke drops me off at my place.

"See you tomorrow babe." He givings me a hug and a quick kiss.

"Bye."

I smile to myself and go to my room and see Mikey crying.

I jump and put my hand on my heart "Mikey you scared me. What's wrong?" I ask worried.

"You went to hot topic." He asks pointing to the bag in my hand ignoring my question.

"Yes." I put the bag down and close the door.

"Can you lock the door I need to tell you something." He says rather awkwardly making me even more worried.

I do as he says and lock the door then sit next to him "what's wrong?"

"I-I, I like Calum." He stutters.

"Really! How long?" I ask trying to act surprised but I already knew.

"A while now, a-and I'm scared he's not gonna w-wanna be m-my friend anymore." Mikey says with sad eyes and he hugs his stuffed kitten for comfort.

I sigh. " Mikey Calum loves you, ok? He's not gonna stop being your friend! And if he does it's because he'll be your boyfriend." I wink, he blushes at the thought of Calum being his boyfriend and smiles widely.

"If you want I'll ask Calum who he likes and then tell you?" I suggest trying to make him feel better.

"Pretty please?"