Chapter 3

Paige's  pov

I wake up around 1:30 in the afternoon and take a shower.

Today's gonna be a good day I can feel it! Or maybe it's cuz I'm going to a fall out boy concert with Luke.

After I take a shower I brush my teeth and put on grey pants with a black top that says 'fuck u' all over it.

I brush my hair and put on my favorite Snapback and my black converse.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asks questioningly.

I grab my phone and house keys "to Calum's."

-

I unlock Calum's door with the house key he gave me.

"Hey Calpal." I say before collapsing on his couch.

"Hey! I got the hair dye." He shakes the bottle in his hand.

I sigh "alright what color"

"Purple." He smiles

-

4:33 pm

When I walk inside my house Johnny already noticed my hair.

"You dyed your hair blue!" He points out the obvious.

"Yea." I shrug and go to my room.

I decided to put on Black skinny jeans, a white tee, and black converse for the concert.

I play video game until around 4:30 ish when Luke calls to tell me he's on his way.

Around 20 minutes later he's outside. I grab my phone and put on my fall out boy wristbands.

"Hey." I say as I get in the car.

"Hey." He starts the car and drives off.

The rest of the ride we talked about things that make us laugh and play some car games we even sang a long to the music playing on the radio.

-

We stopped at Jerry's for some food and then it's back to being stuck in a car for a few hours.

-

When we're finally here we wait in line for the longest time ever until we go to our seats.

I guess Luke new the guy who sat next to me because he jumped in his arms.

"Ashton! I haven't seen you in months!" Luke nearly shouts in joy I'm guessing the curly haired boy's name is Ashton.

Ashton giggles hugging back "I missed you to Lukey."

They spent a long ass time catching up but I was to distracted on my phone to listen, plus they weren't talking to me and its rude to east-drop.

When the concert starts I sing along to almost every song until my throat gets tired.

I go to the bathroom and some bïtch thinks it's ok to insult me.

"So you're Luke's new side hoe." She smirks.

"I'm no ones side hoe who the fück are you?" I say sternly not in the mood for anyone's bullshit today's supposed to be a good day.

"Feisty. I'm Tracy... Luke's ex." She pauses and laughs "are you supposed to be my replacement?" She looks amused and points at me with a stupid smirk.

"I'm his best friend's sister not his girlfriend." I walk out of the bathroom 'accidentally' bumping into her shoulder.

I see Luke coming my way "hey I was gonna buy some merch, you want anything?"

I smile and nod. My smile quickly goes away when I hear the bïtches voice again. 

"Hey Lukey long time no see." She smirks.

Luke rolls his eyes "what do you want Tracy!" He asks annoyed.

"Me? Nothing I just came to say hi" she says innocently.

Before I new it I feel hands on my cheeks and lips smash against mine I was shocked but kissed back because well it's Luke Hemmings who wouldn't kiss back???

He pulls away and puts an arm around my shoulder "I got a girlfriend so if you don't mind leave me the fook alone." He smirks as she storms off angerly.

"I'm sorry I kissed you it's just that she's annoying and she cheated on me and I wanted revenge I'm sorry-" Luke rambles but I cut him off.

"Dude it's ok I'm not mad lets just buy merch and go back inside." I smile.

He nods in agreement and the rest of the night was perfect.

-

After the concert we go to Friday's and wait to be seated.

"Is it cool if Ashton joins us?" Luke asks me nearly shouting cuz it's so loud in here.

"Yea!" I shout back.

Ashton walks in and sits with us also waiting to be seated "Hey guys!" He shouts.

"Hey!" Me and Luke shout back.

"Hi I'm Ashton I don't think we've met before." He smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Paige and no we haven't met before." I smile back.

I got to know him and I like this guy I think Calum would too if he were here.

Before I new it, it was 1:00 am and me, Luke, and Ashton were outside laying down on a blanket Ashton had looking at the stars talking about the weirdest things.

"Hey we should hang out again." Ashton says looking at Luke then me.

"Maybe go on a double date you and your girlfriend Paige over here with me and,.. I don't I'll ask someone." He says. My eyes widen.

"Oh no we're not dating." I slightly laugh.

"Oh sorry I thought you guys were." He says awkwardly.

"No it's fine don't worry about it." I smile.

-

When I'm finally home around 3 am Luke crashed in the couch since he's to tired to drive home.