Chapter 18

It took me a long aśś time to make that edit (the pic above).

Paige's pov

When school about to end I leave to go pick Calum and Mikey up.

That's right over protective Luke finally let me go.

Living the 'awesome' life that I'm living my car breaks down in the middle of the road... Aren't I life goals?

I groan in frustration and get my tool kit out of the trunk. "Need some help there?" I familiar accent asks me.

I turn around and see Louis smirking at me "I know how to fix a car." I roll my eyes and try to see what's wrong with the damn thing.

"There's a flat tire on the other side of the car." Louis points out making me groan again!

Why!? I don't have extra tire ugh I hate my life!

An amused chuckle escapes his lips "I'll give u a lift where you going?"

"To school to pick Mikey and Calum up but they won't want to get in a car with you..." I try to sound pilot but there really isn't a way to make that sound good.

When I get in his car I already make myself comfortable and turn the radio loud.

I switch the stations until I hear this new band playing I think the songs called "kick me kick me" by 500 years of winter.

I hear Louis trying to hold back a laugh "what?" I ask raising an eyebrow "no it's nothing it's just-" he cuts himself off by laughing "Niall said he wanted to be in this band."

We both burst into fits laughter even though I have no idea who Niall is.

"So did the pills help you sleep?"

I debate weather to tell him the truth or not. I mean how embarrassing does it sound saying 'my boyfriend threw them away'

I decide to lie "I haven't taken them yet."

He burst into laughter "your boyfriend found out didn't he?" He asks in amusement.

I frown "how'd you know?"

"Paige, don't you remember me?" I give him a strange look and he sighs "you probably don't since when ever we hung out you were stöned but I was your drüggie buddy" he explains.

"That sounds weird"

"Yea, I remember when ever someone gave you anything, anything at all you'd always take it that same day and now you're telling me you didn't take the pills please I know you better than that!"

"People change" I shrug.

He shakes his head "no they don't, if people changed the world would be a better place."

"Unless they changed for the worst."

He sighs and before he's about to speak his phone goes off "hello?"

"It's me." I whisper receiving a glare in return.

I smirk and hold back a laugh.

"What!?"

"Omg are you serious!?"

"Ok, yea, I'll be right over."

He hangs up and continues driving nonchalantly "what was that all about?" I ask breaking the silence.

He shakes his head "nothing just my over dramatic friend."

I nod and look straight ahead.

"Can I ask you something?"

----------------