Chapter 12

Paige's pov

6 months later...

It's been 6 months, me and Luke are closer than ever, Mikey and Calum are living in the same apartment, and Ashton and Bryana are inseparable.

Thanks to their relationship me and Bryana are close again! Except JJ doesn't talk to us she's kinda mad at us for who knows what.

I walked in on my brother Johnny cutting in the bathroom.

"Dude what the hell are you doing!?" I take away his blade.

A tear falls down his eye but he quickly wipes it away "everyone wants me to be ok but I'm not."

"You don't have to be ok. It's ok to not be ok, it's just not ok to take it out on your self." I say bluntly so he doesn't think I'm being pitiful.

"People say really mean things to me. They take their anger out on me and I take it out on my skin." He says nonchalantly like its no big deal.

"I know you're hurting and i know that it's hard to act like everything's ok but please don't do this to yourself, they're other ways to deal with this pain." I give him a hug and let him cry on my favorite shirt.

---

"Luke stop." I'm laughing so hard I can't believe I'm not dead yet!

"Make me." He sticks his tongue out and continues tickling me.

There was a knock on the door and Luke and I go to open it.

I see a beautiful girl with dyed red hair and hazel eyes. She's wearing a black crop top and pink jeans with uggs.

Luke's eye widen when he sees her "Stephanie!?"

She smiles "hey Luke I haven't talked to you in a while."

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She frowns.

"My parents kicked me out and I need a please to stay, I asked other people but everyone already has a room mate or still lives with their parents so I was hoping I could stay here?" She asks hopeful. I feel myself getting jealous, I don't know her but she's pretty and I'm ugly and so obviously I wouldn't want her living with my boyfriend.

"Sure there's a guest room right down this hall and my room is upstairs if you need anything." Luke smiles letting the girl in and taking her to her room.

-

8:30 pm.

"Babe what's wrong?" Luke asks in concern. We're in a restaurant on a date and I forgot I was supposed to look happy.

I shake my head "nothing."

"Something's wrong I can tell." He pouts.

"Luke I'm fine!" I tried giving him a fake smile but it doesn't work.

"Paige don't lie to me" he warns.

I sigh "I don't know maybe I'm just insecure but I'm kinda jealous that the girl I don't even know is gonna be living with you." I partly lie.

I mean I am feeling worried about that but it's not what's really bothering me, what's really bothering me is that I saw my brother hurting him self on purpose.

"Babe you don't have to worry about her ok? She's just a friend and I'm only helping her out until she gets her own place. You can stay with me if it makes you feel better." Luke smiles at me and takes my hand.

I shake my head no, normally I'd say yes but today I wanna check on Johnny see if he's ok.

"Ok well don't worry I love you not her." He assures me.

I smile and feel my cheeks turning red "you're alright." I shrug.

"Paige!" Luke warns.

I giggle "I love you too dipshit."

-

When I got home I see my brother in the living room talking to Calum.

"Hey Calpal what are you doing here ?" I smile.

"I was waiting for you." He walks up to me and we fist bump before hugging.

"Ok wait for me in my room I'll be right there." I tell him before walking up to my brother.

"Hey how are you?" I ask concerned.

"I'm doing better." He smiles "how about you." His face now has a sympathetic look.

I give him a confused look "I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"This girl name Stephanie is living with Luke and they use to be a thing,- well no actually they were more like friends with benefits." My brothers words make worry take over my body.