Chapter 23

Paige's pov

We stayed like that for a few minutes until Louis calmed down.

"I'm sorry." He sobs, I give him a small smile and wipe his tears away.

"Don't apologize when you haven't done anything."

He shakes his head "no I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

Before I could process what's going on I feel a soft pair of lips on mine and arms wrap around my waist.

He pulls away and we look deep into each other's eyes for a while until I clear my throat and scratch the back of my neck.

"I should go." Louis states as he gets up and leaves me there shocked and confused.

-

"Luke's gonna be mad." Mikey says after I tell him what happened between me and Louis.

I sigh "I know." I fall on my bed and close my eyes.

It wasn't until my head hit the pillow that I realized how tired I was, I fell asleep and before I knew it its Saturday morning.

I wake up and feel arms around me.

I nearly jump out of my skin, I don't remember going to sleep with anyone! I look to see a sleeping Luke next to me and sigh in relief.

"Hey baby when did you get here?" I ask kissing Luke's cheek.

He groans "baby girl get back in bed" he whines like a 5 year old and opens his arms for me to walk into.

I lay down and he wraps his arms around me and we drift to sleep.

Calum's pov

It's 9 in the morning... 9 IN THE FÜCKING MORNING AND IM AWAKE!

I can't go back to sleep so I text Mikey to see if he's awake and he is so I decide to go to his house and chill.

When I get there I'm surprised to see Ashton there "oh hey Ash, haven't seen you in a while."

He grins goofily "I was bored."

"Hey kitten" I give Mikey a quick kiss and hug before putting him on my lap once I sit down.

-

2 hours later...

Mikey, Ash, and I decided to go to the mall and if I'm being honest I'm kind of getting jealous.

The whole time we've been at this mall Mikey and Ash are laughing and joking around!

I know it shouldn't bother me but I really wanna punch Ash right now.

I was going to follow Mikey and Ash into hot topic until I see something that stops me dead in my tracks.

Or should I say Someone.

----------------