Chapter 14

Paige's pov

It's Monday and I'm lucky I'm not feeling well or else I'd be in school miserable.

I listen to all time low and write in my journal, I know I don't seem like the type of girl who'd use a journal but I only have it cuz my grandparents made me promise I'd write in it.

Day 675 of my depression,
No one knows yet so I'd say I'm a pretty good actress!
Luke's helping me get better even though he doesn't know it, Johnny's falling into his own depression and the memories are still haunting me.

                  -Flash Back-
"Wow Paige you're so ugly no wonder no one likes you"

"Yea you're probably gonna die alone!"

"You're so worthless!"

"You can't do anything right!"

I cried "ok I get it I'm sorry."

They beat me up and laughed

"IM SORRY! " I scream repeatedly.

            -End of Flash Back-

"IM SORRY!" I scream in tears.

My brother rushes in my room "Paige!? What's wrong!? What happened!? Are you ok!?" He asks in concern.

"I'm fine it was just a bad dream sorry to scare you." I smile.

"It's ok I'm going to school so I'll see you later!" He fist bumps me and leaves.

-

Around 11 am Bryana came over and she told me we're having a girls day even though I'm still not feeling my best.

So we're in hot topic looking for band shirts.

"You know I'm your best friend..." Bryana says breaking the silence "yess why?" I say dragging out the yes . "Remember when you tried to kill your self for the first time?" I nod in response.

"I know you're trying to make everyone think you're ok and you're really good at it but you can't fool me, why didn't you tell me something was still bothering you?" She sighs.

"I don't want to bother you with my problems." I answer honestly.

"Remember when I made you throw up those pills and stole your drugs I told you, you can tell me anything and to always talk to me." She pulls me into a hug and we talked while hugging receiving weird looks from people.

I sigh "I just feel like I'm annoying with my problems."

"You're not annoying and it's better to talk about it. Please just call me or text me if you're feeling down, it doesn't matter if it's 3 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon just please talk to me." She gives me a pleading look and I nod and we pull away.

-

When we're finally home I go to my room and put my band tees in my closet.

"Are you tired?" Bryana asks already making her self at home with food in her hands.

I nod and she pats the spot on my bed. I lay down and she strokes my hair and wraps me up in a nice blanket and we cuddle "you're staying?" I ask her. "I wanna make sure you fall asleep before I leave so I can make sure you're ok." She pulls me close and I feel like I'm a kid again.

-Flash Back-
"Hey don't cry sis." 7 year old Bryana tells me and she pulls me into a hug.

"They,... Called... Me.. A .... Boy" I sniffle.

She shakes her head "you're not a boy you're a beautiful girl and my little sister so tell me who are those jerks that made fun of you?" She smiles.

"Sister?" I question.

She nods "from now on we're sisters." She smiles and she cuddles me in a way to comfort me until I fall asleep.

-End of Flash Back-

"You know this reminds me of when you told me you were my sister." I slightly laugh.

She giggles at the memory "yea those were the days."

"We're still sister right?" I hesitantly ask.

She nods "of course you can't just un-sibling someone!" We laugh.

"Oh but you can sibling someone." I say sarcastically.

She nods "exactly."

"I can't wait till schools over so I can hangout with Calum and Mikey." I pout.

She fake gasp "you don't want to hang out with me!?" She puts a hand on her heart pretending to be hurt.

I chuckle "of course I do you're my cinnamon roll but I want us all to hang out."

---