Christophe 1

Once upon a time in South Park, on the outskirts of town, lived a boy by the name of Gregory. This boy, had a best friend named Christophe aka The Mole. Christophe once broke into his window at like 5:36 AM with important news.

"GREGORY HOLY JESUS CHRIST WE NEED TO TALK THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING URGENT!!!" Christophe yelled chucking his plushie graiffe at him.

Gregory woke up and took out his sword at the intruder, but then realized this happens like every night.

" What now?" He said getting up.

" MY TOASTER SPIT BREAD AT ME AND NATRUALLY I HIT IT WITH MY SHOVEL AND IT TURNED INTO A GIANT MAN EATING BEE AND ATE MY FATHER GREGORY I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP." The frenchman yelled.

" Are you high? " Gregory whispered.

" SHUT THE HELL UP AND LETS GO BRING YOUR SWORD." Christophe yelled dragging him outside the window hoping he didn't die from the fall.

Once they ran to the frenchman's abode, the walls were covered in blood. Buzzing could be heard from the kitchen along with falling pots and pans. Gregory shook his head and blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Christophe put on his brave face and took out his trusty shovel. The bee's shadow could be seen from the kitchen. It was huge!

"Let's go." Christophe said, but was pulled back by his shirt collar.

"Are you mad? That thing will KILL us if we do not go in without a plan." Gregory stated throwing his friend onto the carpet.

Christophe mumbled a few curse words and got up. " Well, what do you suggest? This is my toaster I'm pretty sure I know it's shitty tactics." Christophe whispered crossly.

They made a plan anyways. Just because Gregory was being a little bitch. Gregory attacked from the back. Christophe from the front. The bee was in the middle of spitting Pop Tarts when Christophe did a beautiful 11/10 backflip and caught it into his mouth. Gregory clapped.The brunette haired boy then spit it into the bee's mouth making him choke. It started ticking and the boys got the hell outta there.

The bee when off and exploded, along with Christophe's house, but surprisingly it wasn't dead. Everything he loved ( besides Gregory ) was now dead. Gregory put his hand on his friends back reassuringly.
" You can live with me, once we get this issue fixes, my family won't mind." Gregory stated.