Gregory 12

Gregory grumbled, sitting up properly, and looked over at Pip. He was grinning ear to ear as he threw on his hat. On the other hand, Gregory wasn't as happy, once he finished gathering his thoughts to see a boy their age sitting in the dead center of the circle. He had dark hair, and skin as pale as the moon. Dark crimson red eyes that matched the candles around them, and nothing but black clothing.

"Hello..?" Gregory coughed trying to clear up the silence.

"Oh yes! Gregory my apologies, this is Damien an old friend-"

"Acquaintance." Damien interrupted.

"Aquantince of mine!" Pip smiled.

Gregory just nodded. He looked around himself to make sure the room was still the same.

"Damien, I saw you take a friend of mine and I'd kindly like him back." Gregory stood up putting on his brave face.

Damien just snapped his fingers, and two boys fell onto the circle. They weren't human though, but they where what looked like ghosts. One of them sat up and looked at Gregory, which instantly he knew was Christophe.

"Why are they ghosts." Gregory demanded.

"Hello to you too.." Christophe grumbled.

"You think just summoning me would help? Oh no, you need to actually be in Hell to achive your friend." Damien stated sitting back.

The other spirit that sat beside Christophe just laughed and dissolved, Gregory just gave his friend a questionable look.

"Ignore him he's immortal.." Christophe said slouching in a chair.