Gregory 3

A boy Gregory's age would be riding his bike, talking to his friends, eating ice cream while playing video games, and living a normal happy life.

But no.
He was now fighting a giant mechanical bee all by his lonesome because his best friend just got sucked into hell, and all he has was his trusty sword. Now, most people would call the cops, but Gregory wasn't like most people.

"You giant mechanical bastard! Come over and fight me!" He yelled jumping on a rock. The bee looked over from the ashes that was once Christophe's home with his dark red eyes filled with anger (assumingly). Then the bee charged.

Gregory jumped to the side. Getting a good look at the creature, it lost it's leg,it's wing was dented, and one of it's eyes were broken. Perfect. His sword wouldn't do much on the metal, but he had an idea.

The boy let out a loud whistle, and the bee charged again. Gregory swiftly dashed away leaving the bee's head hit the pine tree that was behind him. Using his fists, he cracked the rest of the one eye while the bee was unconscious. Using his sword he cut some of the wires from the eyes and made his way into the body off the bee. Sparks shot out of the metal and soon the bee's wings stopped moving and smoke shot out of the eyes and body of the bee.

Gregory smiled, he never fought by himself, usually he would fight with Christophe.
'Christophe...' he remembered.
The place where he fell in was gone. All that was left was a giant patch of burnt grass.

Great, now that he's done fighting a giant toaster bee, time to rescue his friend from the depths of hell.
Ah yes, another normal day for poor Gregory.