Gregory 8

Gregory tried to keep his face low. He saw a lot of people he knew before, including Wendy. Luckily, she sat on the other side of the room. Just when things were going great, an old friend of his passed a note to him.
'Gregory..?' It said.

'Yes, but don't say a word. You're Kyle?' He replied.

'Yeah, what the hell are you doing back here?'

'Nothing, i'll be leaving after today.'

They continued for a bit, until when the bell rang for lunch. The kids pushed out of the door, and Gregory ducked out unspotted. He opened the cafeteria doors, and scanned the room for the kid he was looking for. At the very end of the cafeteria, sat Pip all by his lonesome.

"Are you Pip?" He sat down, taking out his notes.

"Yes I am! Who are you? I thought I was the only foreigner." He smiled.

"I need your help, a friend of mine has been taken by a demon, I heard you've heard of one named Damien?" He said looking straighted into the other boy's eyes.

Pip looked down and replied." Yes, I do remember him. He didn't really like my company.."

"How do we summon him?" Gregory said clicking his pen.

"Well he just came to our school naturally, but I did take intrest and read about demonic summoning." He smiled like that was a normal thing to say.

"Good, how do we summon him." Gregory looked down at his notebook and began to write. The two boys planned to meet after school was over, and work on their little project. Normally, demon summon wasn't Gregory's thing, but its now more the nessary.