Christophe 9

'Whats talking that blonde bastard so long to show up?!' Christophe thought. He got up from his rock, and walked over to one of the beds of lava, but then he elegantly fell onto the ground, revealing Damien standing above him.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TRIP ME YOU ASSHOLE?" Christophe yelled, trying no to strangle the boy.

"You were about to fall in." He pointed to the lava, he wasn't about to fall in.

He for once didn't feel like arguing, and looked out, as the two relaxed on the side of a lava bed.

"You said a stupid angel was suppose to come here and let me leave this shitty place why the hell aren't they here yet?" Christophe asked.

"It'll take a while." Damien replied calmly.

"Am I the only human here that's alive?"

"We often get another kid, but once the day ends he just.. leaves."

'Another kid? How come he gets to leave and not me! Lucky bastard, i'll have to find him if he ever comes here again.' Christophe thought.

Damien got up," Good luck with finding him Christophe, his trips are breif." Then he teleported away.

At that moment, he realized he was starving.
"Damn!" He yelled kicking a rock into the lava.

Christophe walked around a bit, to where the scenery looked a bit darker. The enviorment around him looked like he walked out of a My Chemical Romance concert. It was all black, with dark charcoal spikes sticking from the ground. The air felt like he was breathing in poison. He coughed and fell against one of the spikes. Whatever was in the air made him feel super weak. Christophe closed his eyes for a few seconds, and pushed himself up to stand. When he opened his eyes, he saw a figure sitting on a large boulder infront of him.

Out of curiosity, Christophe walked closer to see a boy with blonde hair and an orange shirt sitting there. Gregory, he thought.

'About time..' He began walking faster and sped around the boulder.

"Hey asshat, about time! Lets get go-" Christophe said, but what interuppted when his friend dissappeared.

Perfect. Christophe hit his head a bit, hoping it was still in good use. He began walking down the dark, foreboding interrior. The deeper it became it became more.. Scary. The sound of bats flying away kept ringing in his head, and at most points the only sound he heard was his boots moving along the ground. Christophe stopped suddenly, and turned back. No light was behind him, nothing was behind him. The boy coughed a bit, and kept going forward. After a few minutes or so Christophe noticed he was at a dead end. The french boy rolled his eyes and took out his trusty shovel.

He began picking at the wall infront of him. Nothing happened.
'Great, I came all this way for nothing.' He thought crossly. Putting his shovel back on his back, he turned around to be face-to-face with his friend. He jumped back a bit.
"God damnit! Nows not the time to be fucking around!" Christophe said. Before he could say anymore, he took a good look at his friend. Gregory looked so..Dead. His eyes looked like he hasn't seen life in years. He looked a lot more paler, like a ghost.
Christophe let out another hoarse cough, much louder this time. When he looked up his friend was once again out of sight.

The boy sighed once again. Turning around to the black wall once again, but it wasn't there. Instead, an even longer cave was there. Oh, and Damien. Damien was leaning against one of the spikes with his arms crossed over his chest. They had a staring contest for a bit.
"What." Christophe said angrily.
Damien just motioned Christophe to follow him deeper into the dark abyss. Christophe rolled his eyes and continued in.

"Good news, Kenny will be here soon." Damien said about after a minute of inaudible walking.
"So?" Christophe grunted.
Damien rolled his eyes. The two came to a stop. Infront of them was a wooden door. Christophe raised an eyebrow looking at Damien, who just stood there. The demon sighed and motioned at Christophe said to open the door. Christophe cautiously opened it slowly, then putting his fists up ready to fight if something attacks him, but Damien on the other hand acted like he did this daily.

"Well?" The demon child said turning to face Christophe who looked like he was about to kick some ass.
"Let's go." Damien said rolling his eyes and going through the door.