Christophe 10

Strange.

That was the first word that sprang into Christophe's head. The boys were infront of what looked like a castle. To explain what this castle looked like, take the majestic, happy, fun castle you find at Disney and expand it by three million. Pant it black and red with flames bursting from the grand entrance. Corpses lay on the grand bridge, and the souls of the dead surround the building in deep sorrow.( since when aren't they in sorrow.) The scenery was back to the crimson dark realm as well. That was what this castle looked like, who knows what the inside appearance was.

The two began walking away from the door that now vanished on the blood red bridge, kicking over skeletons that appear to be in the way, and steping on the heads of the lifeless humans that lay there. After a few minutes they arrived at the gates. Christophe thought the guards would look like giant beasts with vicious teeth covered head-to-toe in fur and blood, waiting to pick a fight with him, but that was not at all the case. A boy stood their leaned up against the crimson gates, he had bright blue eyes, messy blonde hair, with an orange parka that looked a bit big on him. Despite being in hell he had a smile on his face when the two made eye contact and walked over to them.

"Who the hell are you?" The blonde boy asked scanning the frenchman's appearance.

"Who are you?" Christophe said, he instantly did not trust this kid.

The boy just grinned slightly.
"Kenny." He said

"Christophe." He replied deciding not to use his nickname.

"Good introductions are out of the way, lets get moving." Damien said pushing past.

"Why are you in a hurry? You said we had to wait, no?" Christophe followed behind heading into the castle. Damien just shrugged. "It depends on how long they take."

"Who's they?" Christophe said impatiently.
Damien let out a sigh, and Kenny grinned sheepishly behind the hood of his parka. Everyone then was slient for the rest of the walk. The building looked nice. It was all mostly black, red and other dark colors. The drapes on the glass windows were teared into shreds, bones were pretty much everywhere you looked, and Christophe was pretty sure that a couch they just passed was made of human flesh.
Whoever owns this place must've had an insane home deisgner.

Kenny fell back a bit to stand beside Christophe.
"So are you.. Immortal?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets.
"No."

"Then why are you here, and not dead?"

"Because of him." Christophe pointed to Damien who just stayed quiet.

"It's just weird for you to be here, you don't seem like the type of person."

"Better then being with that bearded bastard in the sky." Christophe said lighting a cigarette.

"I take that back." Kenny muttered.

After another few minutes of awkward silence, the three made it to a room.
"Here." Damien said openening the door.

The three walked in to the room.
It looked like Demon Boy's bedroom. The walls, and pretty much everything else was painted black, candle's are pretty much laid everywhere, on the windows, on the floor, even some on a few chairs. A giant red pentagram was painted on the floor and the drapes to one of the windows was covered in blood stains.

Kenny looked around with wide eyes.
"Damn dude." Was all he said.

"Alright you two, we have things to discuss." Damien said sitting on the floor, and the two of us followed.

"Like what?" Kenny asked sitting beside the raven haired boy.

"You're dumb friend is going to try and summon me, the only reason is because he wants to get to you." He looked over at Christophe.

"So you two are going to be summoned with me when the time comes." Damien said.

"Why do I have to be summoned, can't I just go back to earth when the day ends tonight." Kenny said.

"You followed me here. You're being summoned." Damien said flatly.
Kenny looked like he was going to have to ask a ton of more questions, when Damien interuppted.
"Are we done? Good. Goodnight." He snapped his fingers and the two boys beside him both fell out cold.