Gregory 4

Gregory needed a plan, but so many questions were on his mind he thought he might explode.

'Who was that demon?'
'Why did Christophe's toaster turn into a giant mechanical bee?'
'WHAT WOULD CHRISTOPHE'S MOTHER THINK?!'

The blonde shook his head. Focus. His first concern was getting his friend back, he'll have to explain about the house later. Running back to his house and into his room, he slammed his door and got onto his laptop. Normally, he doesn't use it, but it's urgent.

'Demon sightings in South Park' he typed in.
An ad for Chimpokemon came up. Dammit Chimpokemon can't you see this is important?!
He sighed clicking on another website. Apparently two conspiracy geeks live in this town and talk about demon sightings all the time. Scrolling down their blog, he sees the word Damien. Perfect!

Gregory read the artical with intrest, they even have an interview with a young boy his age. He was also british and blonde, but looked a lot more... girly.. Gregory took a note of his name.
'Pip' is what people call him. Good first lead, find this kid and ask for inside information about Damien. Ugh, Gregory mentally face palmed on how much he sounds like a paparazzi reporter trying to find information on some idiotic idol.

He threw his notes on the night stand beside him. It was already dark out. The night sky looked gergous. The Brit got ready for bed, and went downstairs, but halfway on the steps he saw Christophe's mother in tears, and his mom reassuring her that her son is alright and everything was gonna be okay. Gregory raced up the stairs before he could be seen and went to sleep.