Christophe 2

The two boys were walking to Gregory's house, when all of a sudden A GIANT GAP IN THE GROUND BURST OPEN AND FIRE AND FLAMES AND DEAD SOULS FLEW OUT. The boys fell back onto the snow, when a child their age tumbled onto the snow. He quickly got up and pushed the snow off his dark clothes.

"Ahem," He coughed.
"Christophe, your time has come to burn for all eternity or something." The boy yelled throwing his hands in the air and flames fiercly spun everywhere.
"Who the hell are you." Christophe said standing up.
"Damien." He said.
Christophe was suddenly pushed and fell into a black hole along with Damien.

Gregory shook his head like he did when he met the bee. Did his friend just go to hell with some kid.
Yeah.
He did.

Christophe awoke on a bed of fire. Damien sat beside him. The atmosphere was surprisingly cold for being in hell.

"Why the hell am I here, I have to go back and defeat that damn bee." Christophe said taking a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it in the flames beside him.

Damien laughed at him (kinda surprising for the son of hell ).
" You REALLY think you can leave? You're here because you were mean't to die killing that invincible bee, your little friend is most likely dead." Damien said resting on the side of a rock.

Christophe stood up and pulled the raven haired boy by his shirt collar.
"You WILL let me out of here or I won't hesitate kicking you all the way to the gates of heaven!" Christophe threw him into the flames, and Damien didn't seem very pleased with his doings.

"I AM THE SON OF SATAN HIMSELF, BRINGER OF DARKNESS YOU THIN-" He was cut off by Christophe walking away. Damien ran after him.

"I don't care who you are, I'm getting out of this shithole." Christophe blew a puff of smoke into the kid's face." I already know who you are anyways, a british kid talks about you a lot." Christophe began digging up the ground. It felt like rock, but a bit softer it was a dark crimson color, but easy to dig.

Damien rolled his eyes.
"Do NOT remind me of that peasant, he wasn't worth my time."

Christophe ignored him he had to focus. The frenchman took a look around. Lava spilt from the enviorment around him. Mountains of the crimson rock surrounded him. Ghosts could be seen passing by with no expression, but mourn.

"Ay, whatever the hell your name is, why aren't I a ghost?" Christophe said looking over his shoulder.

"Well you didn't actually die idiot." Damien said teleporting infront of him.
Christophe pushed him aside.
" Then I will ask you this,
Why.
Am.
I.
Here."
He made eye contact with the demon. They both looked cross with eachother.

"Ugh. You COULD leave if you absolutely wanted too. But it isn't easy, I doubt YOU would be able to do the task."

"JUST TELL ME HOW TO LEAVE YOU BITCH." Christophe interrupted throwing a rock at Damien, but the demon child teleported infront of him.

"Fine, but you WILL show me respect or I will rip the flesh from your bones and use it as carpet for my room! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR." Damien yelled, flames sputtered around his feet.

"Crystal." Christophe said.

The two boys began to talk.