Gregory 7

Gregory awoke on a normal Monday morning to the sound of Christophe's mother in tears from the guest room.

'It's about time you face her before you find Pip..' He thought.

Gregory gets dressed in his usual attire, and knocks on Christophe's Mother's door.

"Hello?" She says softly.
"Mrs.DeLorn, may I come in?" Gregory asks softly.
"Yes.." She replied
Gregory opened the door, but stood only in the doorway. Mrs.DeLorn's eyes were bloodshot and her hair was a mess, tissues were scattered all around her bed, and she couldn't get through a sentence without crying.
"I miss him so much! He was my precious child!" She cried, it was hard to understand her with her thick french accent, and the constant crying.

'But didn't you try to abort him..?' Gregory thought, but decided it wasn't the time to say that out loud. She kept crying and saying how much she missed him, how she wished he grew up with a respect for god, and how it was her fault. Gregory did the best he could to comfort the poor woman, but all she did was mourn.

" Désolé Gregory, Go off to school." She said mournfully.

The boy left her alone in her room, and ran downstairs to his mother. He told her how he wanted to take the day off school to help Christophe's Mother with the loss of her son. The brit's mother just smiled at him, and said alright. He went to the elementary school before, but his mother said that the way they teach wasn't good for him, and how she could do better herself. So from then on he was home schooled.

Now, Gregory had to go back into that school and find that kid, he grabbed his notes from my dresser and put them in his pocket. Grabbing his rope and hooking an end on the window sill, he jumped out of his window onto the snowy ground. He looked over to see a group of kids his age with backpacks and binders.

'They must be going to school, good i'll follow.' He thought jumping behind them, the kids came to a stop after walking for a bit at a sign with a bus on it.

'Shit! A bus stop.' He thought standing behind the kids trying not to make himself be seen, but alas his beauty was too strong.

They all gave him a weird look. "Uh, are you new?" A kid asked. Gregory just nodded not really in the mood to start a conversation.
"Where are you from?" Asked a girl standing beside him.

"My house." The brit flatly replied. Hoping they got the idea he was not in the mood to talk. The kids ignored him after that. The bright yellow bus came into view, and Gregory sighed. He let the kids he was with on first, but when he got on he was stopped by the bus driver.
"Who are you, ay?" The old guy asked giving him a strange look scanning him top to bottom.
'I know just how to get out of this.' Gregory pulled out a 20 dollar bill, and the bus driver understand what he mean't. He smirked at the money and let the blonde on board.

As he was walking by, most of the kids stared at him, and some girls were whispering to eachother. Gregory just sat in the very back and looked out the window.

When to bus began to move, kids were quietly conversing about their weekend plans, and other childish things. Gregory pulled out a picture of the kid he had to find.
'Pip Pirrup.'
Strange name, but most likely a strange kid. He had blonde hair into a bob cut and fancy attire.

Once he got off the bus he dashed into the school looking for Mr.Garrison's class. The younge brit remembered where the room was since he had this class before. Gregory opened the door to see Mr.Garrison sitting at his desk.

He looks up and raises an eyebrow.
"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asks crossing his arms.

"No, of course not." Gregory says

"What's your name?" He asks again.

Right on cue, the bell rings and kids start pouring into the classroom, and Mr.Garrison just points to a seat for him to sit in. The classroom looked different then before, it looked nicer.

While he was in thought, some fat kid came over and yelled at him.
" AY! Get outta my seat!"
Ugh. I remember him, Eric annoying as ever. Gregory sat in the seat next to him hoping no one sits there. Then class began.