Gregory 11

After a dreadful day of shopping, Gregory and Pip had everything they need to summon a demon. Red wax candles, crimson spray paint, and popsicles insisted by Pip. The cashier gave them both a rotten grimace when it was their turn to pay, and most of the people in the line behind them. Is it really that strange seeing two ten-year-old gentlemen simply buying supplies?
A few minutes after they left, Gregory noticed the sun was setting.

"I heard there is to be a full moon tonight isn't that exciting?" Pip chirped skipping along the cobblestone road.

"Indeed." Gregory said.

The two boys made it back to Gregory's home. They walked into the kitchen to see Mrs.DeLorn and his mother having some emotional talk. The two brits decided to sneak their way up to Gregory's room to avoid conversation. As soon as they made it up into Gregory's room, Pip got to work.

He threw his flat cap on the bed, and locked Gregory's door. He noticed Pip looked very tense, but he decided not to ask. Quickly and quietly, Pip finished the set up.

"Alright! All done." Pip smiled. "Ready to begin?"

The room honestly looked like they were one of the Goth Kids. The lights were dim because of the candles, and all that could be seen was the pentagram below their feet. Everything else was pitch black. Gregory looked at Pip, who was looking down at his lap. He could tell that Pip was overwhelmed with fear just by looking into his eyes. His hands were trembling, and his entire body kept shivering. Gregory sighed and patted Pip on the back.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me with this." Gregory smiled reassuringly.

Pip just nodded and grinned softly. "I did try this once, but Damien never answered, I nearly got caught by my caretaker."

"You don't have parents?" Gregory blurted, then realized what he said. "Oh dear, I'm sorry.."

Pip put on a smile." Don't bother! Anyways, I'm really glad to be doing this, I miss exciting things!"

"Well, do what has to be done.." Gregory said as he sat down on the floor by Pip.

Pip began muttering something in a language familiar to Latin. He closed his eyes tightly and kept reciting words that Gregory could not say while gripping his shorts, and a few tears went down his cheek. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes, which were bloodshot.

"Pip, how in the world did you recite-"

He was interrupted by a red flaming explosion.