Chapter Fifteen

Ezra's POV

I put down her phone and fell back to sleep. I can't believe Aria lied to me. She said that this has stopped. I have to do something about this.

Aria's POV

I woke up and my arms were wrapped around Ezra and I was so comfortable. I realized that it was Wednesday and I had to get to school. I tried to move slowly to get out of his arms but I woke him up.
"Aria? Holy crap. What time is it?"
"It's 7:15. We have an hour. I have to go home and take a shower. Bye, love you."
"Bye."

Spencer's POV

I walked into the cafeteria and met up with the girls. Ezra walked up to me and Aria looked down at her phone.
"Spencer? Can I talk to you for a moment."
"Yeah, sure."
"Could you come to my classroom?"
"Yeah, I'll be right back guys."
Aria and Emily looked at each other.
"What?" The girls watched as Spencer walked away.
"If this is about Aria, I can't help you."
"Please, just hear me."
"Goodbye Mr.Fitz."
"I know -A is back."
I turned around looking at Mr.Fitz.
"How do you know? Did Aria tell you anything? I knew you guys were back together."
"We aren't back together and she didn't have to tell me."
"I have to go."
"Please Spencer."
"I'm really sorry."
I ran out and went into the bathroom and the girls followed me.

Aria's POV

"What happened in there?" I looked really concerned because she ran to the bathroom.
"He knows about -A. I don't know how he figured it out but he did. Maybe we should tell the police again."
"No, we can't. If we do that, 'A' will kill us. Literally." Hanna always blurted out things when she was nervous.
"We have to make him think something else before 'A' gets to him or he tells someone something. Aria, I know you and him broke up but can you talk to him?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll talk to him afterschool."
We all walked to English and sat down and all tried to avoid eye contact to Ezra.