Chapter Twnenty Six

I walked into Ezra's apartment and set my things down onto the table and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?"

I said as I kissed him and took his hand in mine.

"When you left your phone here, I couldn't help myself. You kept getting messages over and over again and I thought it was an emergency so I looked at your phone."

"That's fine."

"No, it's not. It's-"

"It's fine. I don't have anything to hide from you."

"Anyways, A sent you this picture of us together and I think we should take a break just until you get out of school."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"It's just 2 days."

"I know but this doesn't sound like you. Why are you doing this?"

"Why did you kiss Wesley?"

He said it with anger and he got up and looked down at me.

"Why?"

"Okay, I don't know how you found out but-"

"It doesn't matter how I found out. It matters that you didn't tell me.

"Ezra, I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!"

"I dont care. you still didnt tell me. Aria, I have done everything for you. I gave up my job, I chose you over Malcolm sometimes, I gave up my whole life for YOU."

"It wasn't my fault. You have to believe me."

"Well, I don't. Just go. Now."

I walked out his apartment and he slammed the door while I slid down the walls of the hallway crying.

"Ezra. Please."

He ignored me and then I left.