Chapter Twenty

"Jake, what are you doing here?"

"I thought you'd be here. Now I know why you won't return my phone calls." Jake stepped in a little closer to me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that but I actually have a date."

"With another teacher? Come on Aria! You can do way better than him." He took another step closer.

"Jake, please. I love him. I have to go."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"Come on, Aria. Kiss me one last time."

"No, let me go."

I tried to yank away from him while he was reaching up my shirt.

"Just one. Come on Aria."

I yanked again and fell on the ground.

"What the hell?!"

Ezra came out of his apartment and I ran into his arms.

"You don't want to get in the middle of this. Aria, go inside. I'll handle this." Ezra had an angry look in his eyes while his fist was crunching.

Ezra's POV

When aria went inside I tried to talk to Jake.

"Jake-"

"No, what is going to happen is I'm going to get Aria."

"Please. You want Aria to be happy right?"

"I WANT ARIA."

Aria's POV

I stayed inside pacing back and forth wondering what was going on and I heard Jake yelling. I was really worried. I just wanted Ezra. I continued pacing until I heard a gunshot. I ran out and I saw jake running and Ezra on the ground. I saw him bleeding continually and I dropped to my knees.

"EZRA NO! Please Ezra no. You can't-" I broke out in tears and called 911

------------------------------------

I just wanted to add something extra to here. Please comment and tell me what you think and please also vote. Thank you for 1.2k reviews!