Chapter Seventeen

Aria's POV

"I'm on my way."

"Wait, Aria! Let me drive you."

"Let's go."

We arrived at the hospital and Ezra opened the door for me and I ran into the hospital leaving him behind. I shoved the doors open and looked left and right and I saw my mom. I ran into her arms and cried.

"Honey, it's going to be okay. Don't cry."

I pulled away from her and she looked at me.

"It's going to be fine. He's resting, you can go see him."

I looked at the room he was in and I walked slowly towards it and I felt someone put their hand on my back and I turned around and it was Ezra.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you. I'm not letting you go through this alone. I'll be sitting out here for you."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Ezra's POV

I sat down and I saw Aria's mom walk toward me.

"Ezra? What brings you here?"

"Oh, Aria asked me for a ride and I just drive her here."

"Oh well, thank you. Have a nice night."

"Oh, are you leaving?"

"I thought you were just dropping her off. I didn't know you were staying."

"I just wanted to check to see if everything was okay. I'll see you around."

Ezra left and Aria came out.

"You didn't tell me Ezra was dropping you off here."

"Yeah, he was around when you called me so I asked."

"You really need to get some rest. Tomorrows Friday and then the weekend."

Ezra's last day at Rosewood High. I was thinking to myself and I had a little smile on my face.

"You know what, I'm going to get some rest. I'll visit you and dad tomorrow."

"Um, Aria? I thought you didn't have a ride."

"Mr.Fitz is going to bring me home. No big deal. I'll see you when I get home."

"Okay, bye honey."