Chaoter Twnety Eight

I sat at the edge of my seat, waiting for my teacher to call my name. Finally, he did.

"Aria Montgomery."

I put a huge smile on my face and got up and walked on stage. I felt my legs collapsing but I managed to stay up. When I looked up I saw Ezra sitting in one of the chairs smiling at me.

"Ezra?" I didn't say it loud enough so people could hear me. I kind of felt overjoyed and I also was wondering why he was here when he said all of that stuff. I realized I was still on strange so I hurried up and got off and walked back to my seat. I turned back around and he was walking away. I got out my seat and followed him.

"Ezra? Hi, I don't know if we're broken up or anything I just need to explain."

"No.."

"What? Just please."

"I know what happened. I'm sorry I snapped at you like that. You deserve someone better than me. I was just mad for a moment. I promise," he grabbed my hand and looked me into the eyes.

"It won't EVER happen again."

"I don't care. I love you."

He leaned in and kissed me while a officer walked towards us.

"Garret."

"Hi, Aria. Mr.Fitz."

He gave us a little smirk and walked towards us.

-

Yeah, Garret is alive in my fanfic. A lot of things will change...