chapter 9

you woke up, with the sun in your eyes. You sat up, and saw Lloyd wasn't there. You walked to down to the livingroom, but no one was there. Then you heard something from outside, you went to check it out. When you opened the doors, you saw all the guys traning. Then you remenbered something, you and Lloyd forgot to go to your parents yesterday. You mentally slapped yourself for forgetting it. you were going to call out to Lloyd, but then something happened. 

'' (f/n), watch out '' you heard Kai shout out. You turn to look at Kai, you saw that a fireball was coming your way. you raise your arms infront of your face,you feel some kind of power flowing through your hands. When you opened your eyes again, you see that you somehow have formed a forcefield. The guys were staring at you with wide eyes, and you did the same. You lowered your hands and the forcefield disappeared, you looked up at the guys again. You couldn't believe what just happened, you were in shock of what just happened. 

'' (f/n)! are you okay ''. You hear Lloyd call out to you, but you didn't react you were just in total shock. 

'' (f/n)! (f/n)! Come on talk to me! ''. Lloyd started to shake you a little, and it some how bought you back to reality. 

'' w-what happened ''. you asked looking around, then you saw was infront of you. 

'' oh thank god, you're okay  ''. Lloyd said and hugged you, like you were gonna die any moment.

'' Lloyd, w-what happened to me ''. you asked Lloyd, who wouldn't let go of you.

'' you some how made a forcefield, when Kai accidently shot a fireball at you. And after, you kind of blacked out. '' Lloyd said, looking at you with worried eyes. 

'' anyway, (f/n) why did you come out here ''. then you remembered, what you came out for. 

'' oh yeah, i was actually going to ask you something Lloyd ''. you said and looked at Lloyd 

'' Lloyd we forgot to go to my parents house yesterday, so i was wondering if we could go after you're done with your training. ''. You asked Lloyd 

'' of course we can, we can go right away after training. '' Lloyd said and smiled at you, and you of course smiled back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the force thingy was really hard to write, it took me forever to make this. So i hope you'll love this chapter.