Chapter 112

After everyone was introduced, they all entered the school on their way to the principal's office. 

'' Uh shouldn't you all be in class? '' Cole asked. 

'' Actually, today is a new Darkley school tradition, Ninja Day. We stay out of sight to honor the ninja for showing us the light. '' Brad said. 

'' Huh this is a good school I'm impressed. '' Cole said. They all entered the principal's office. 

'' Principal Noble! Lloyd and the ninjas are here for the ceremony. '' Brad said.

'' I'll be with you in just a moment. '' Principal Noble said. 

'' I should get back to the flowers. '' Brad said and quickly ran out and shut the door with a loud bang. 

'' Um has anyone seen a teacher yet? '' Jay asked. 

'' Indeed their absent is most strange. '' Zane said. 

'' I'll see you now, come in. '' Principal Noble said. They all entered but were met with one of Lloyd's old '' friends ''. 

'' Welcome back Lloyd, '' he said. 

'' Uh, Jean? '' Lloyd said. 

'' And welcome ninjas to darkley's school for worse boys. '' Jean said. Then Jean cut a rope with a scissor, and they were knocked by heavy sacks. When the ninjas woke up again, they saw they were surrounded by people they didn't know. The teachers explained the boy's plan. At the same time, Lloyd woke up and saw he was bound to a chair. 

'' Welcome to your ceremony Lloyd. '' Brad said

'' Where are my friends!? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' They're better off without you. With friends like you, who needs enemies. '' Jean said. 

'' You may have forgotten, but we're your true friends. And we wanna help you undo the damage you have done to yourself and our school's reputation. Be honest, doesn't part of you miss being bad? '' Brad asked Lloyd. 

Meanwhile, You and the copy ninja were on your way to the dojo. They kept making trouble, but you just wanted to get done with the job Lord Garmadon had given you. You finally arrived at the dojo. You all were wearing sunglasses, so people wouldn't see your different colored eyes. The ninjas walked inside, but you stayed outside. 

'' You're back, so how was it? '' Sensei Wu asked. 

'' It was great. We were having so much fun we almost forgot where we were. '' Copy Kai said. (you could hear what they were talking about. And are inside the building.) 

'' Hm. I bet Lloyd had a blast. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Lloyd? Sure he's still there, he wanted us to tell you that you should go, Like now. '' Copy Kai said. Sensei Wu stepped closer to Kai and looked him in the eyes. 

'' Interesting. '' Was the only thing, Sensei Wu said.