chapter 46

Lloyd's POV

I sat down besides sensei Wu, and just stared at y/n. It was like she captured me, it was just like i was in a dream. 

y/n's POV + Normal POV

As my mother ran away, with me in her arms. I saw that the man, looked oddly familiar. And then i remembered something. It was the man, that i saw in my dream long. 

'' I will get her, sooner or later, she will be mine. '' The man said. 

Your mother and father just continued to run away. 

'' (Father's/name) what are we gonna do, if we don't do anything, we're going to lose y/n. '' Your mother cried out, and held you tight in her arms. 

'' We have to ask Wu and Garmadon for help, they'll know what to do. '' Your father said. After a few days, Wu and Garmadon finally came. Right there in Garmadon's arms, were Lloyd as small as he could ever be. 

'' Oh thank godness you came, '' your mother said, still having you in her arms. Then you saw your small hand, reach to Lloyd. He hesitated a little, before grabbing your hand. 

'' That's weird, he doesn't usually like girls being around him. '' Garmadon said. Your parents decided to set both of down, so you could play with each other. You stared at you and Lloyd for a little while, until you over heard your parents conversation. 

'' I will take care of her, when the time is right Miss (L/n) '' Wu said. 

'' The best you can do is, to move to ninjago city. '' Garmadon said. Your father looked at your mother, and they both nodded. 

'' Hey honey look, '' your father said. He said, and everyone looked in the direction, of you and Lloyd. The to of you had fallen asleep, curling up against each other. 

And from there, began the life you knew now.....

The water lily drifted towards Sensei wu and Lloyd. Wu and Lloyd stood up, and waited for you. When you opened your eyes, and saw sensei Wu. You ran towards him, and hugged him tightly. 

'' Thank you '' You said, and felt him hug you back. When you pulled away from him, you saw Lloyd beside him. 

'' Lloyd! You're okay! '' You said, and hugged him too. He twirled you around. 

'' It was no big deal, but what were doing. '' He asked you. 

'' Remind me to Thank your dad, when i get the chance. '' You said to him. 

'' What!? Why!? What did you see, to make you say that. '' He sais shocked.

'' Let's just say, if he haven't saved me, i wouldn't be here. '' You said, and walked away. 

'' Wait! What!? y/n what did you see, come on tell me. '' He said, and ran after you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------