Harry's sister

Erika's POV

"Erika get down here we don't want to be late again." Harry yelled. "I'm coming its not my fault I'm a girl." I yelled at him. I was getting ready because Harry is taking me to his photo shot today. I really want to see what happens. When I was done I walked down stairs and saw Harry by the door ready.

"Now I'm ready so lets go." I said and got into his car. He's a nice brother and I'm like his favorite sister. Im not aloud to tell Gemma that. I was wearing an Adventure Time lose shirt with cut shorts and blue converse and my naturaly curly hair.

Once we got there I ran straight to the door but I had to wait for Harry. Once Harry got up to the door I said."Slow poke." And poked him. I'm really talented in our family and I'm only 16 going to be 17 in a month.

"I'm going to ask Simon today to see if you could get a singer just like me and you can go on tour." Harry said. "Maybe, I don't know I just need to talk him." I said. We both walked throught the building trying to find the room where Harry's band is.

When we got to the door I went right in and ran to Louis. "Hey Louis I haven't seen you in a long time how are you?" I asked him. "I've been doing great." He said.

"Harry is trying to see if Simon could make me a singer just like you guys." I said. "Well that's great you get to go on tour and stuff like that." He said. "Erika can you come here for a minute!" Harry yelled. "Ok." I said.

"Yeah what do you want know." I asked him. "Well Simon said that it would be nice for you to be a solo singer." He said. "That's great I just need to know when I start." I said.

"You start next week and get to record all the songs that you wrote." He said. "Harry did you look in my song book." I asked him. "Yep and they are some good ones and you have an amazing voice now go get something to eat we will be here for a while." He said.

I walked back up to Louis who is now on the couch almost asleep. I jumped on his lap he groaned in pain. "How much do you weigh." He asked. "Only weigh 140 if you ask" I said laughing as he pretended like he was carrying 1000 pounds.

"Well I'm going to go get something to eat and try and write a new song ok." I said. "Ok see you after photo shot." He said. I walked away and went into there dressing room. When i walked in I saw a guitar a great thing for a new song to write.

I went over to the guitar and started thinking of what else i should write and think of a title for it. i thought of some lyrics and started playing them on the guitar. this is a great song so far i really love it I just hop I get it done today.

Nialls POV

After our photo shot we walked back to our dressing room. As we were walking down the hallway we were laughing and telling jokes then i heard a beautiful voice that sounds like it came from heaven.

"Guys do you here that." I said. "Yep it is a lovely voice." Liam said. We all walked up to the door very quietly to listen. Then we got to hear the voice really clearly and i think she is playing the piano and this is all we hear.

You better take it from me

That boy is like a disease

You run and you trying your trying

To hide and wondering why you cant get free

Hes like a cures hes like a drug

Your addicted to his love

You wanna get out but hes holding you down

Cause you cant live without one more touch

Hes a good time cowboy Casanova