Some Good Memories

Erika's POV

When I got up I went to go get a shower my neck hurt. I looked at my neck in the mirror and saw gave me a love bite.

Really Niall that's not right. Harrys going to kill me. I hoped in the shower and started to clean my body.

The door opened and Niall walked in. After a few moments he hoped in. "Niall." I said trying to cover my body.

"What I wanted to take a shower with you." He said. "Fine but don't tell Harry or I kill you." I said. "Fine." He said.

"Oh did I do that." Niall said looking at my neck. "Yeah you did when you were kissing my neck last night." I said. "Oh yeah." He said.

We both got out and got breakfast. "lets go up to your room." Niall said. "Ok." I said and followed him to my room.

We laid in bed with our bodies intertwined.

I started to him to a song that I love.

"Hey Erika when do feel like losing your vCard." Niall randomly asked. "Why." I said playing with the hem of his shirt while he rubbed my head.

"Cause I want to know." He said. "Idk it could be anytime maybe today." I said and hoped on him.

I ripped my shirt off and started to kiss him. He looked surprised and started to kiss back.

We got up and he pushed me up against the wall. He took his shirt and pants off then my pants.

Wow I didn't know Niall could do this.

I know he won't hurt me when we do this.

Next thing you know we are back on the bed with no clothes on and then I start to hurt down there.

"Ow that really hurts." I said squinting my eyes. "I promise I won't hurt you Erika." He said

I believed him so I just let him do the rest.

Harry POV

I woke up thinking of today. I'm going to get Erika and Niall Starbucks to make it up to them.

I told Simon not to tell her that she is aloud to sing at our concerts and go on tour with us if she wanted to.

She is going to be happy. Mom already knows, she is happy that Erika could go on tour with us.

Also I need to get her a birthday present cause her 19th bday is tomorrow.

I got in the shower and started to get ready for the day. I put on a beanie and sunglasses on and headed out.

First I went to get her a card for her birthday and got her new shoes and pjs cause she wants this batman pjs.

I got those and paid for them and signed the card and went to do something for me until I go to Starbucks.

I walked into bath and body works and went to the counter. "Hey babe." I said when I saw Jennifer.

"Hey." She said back. "What are you doing uptown today." She said. "Well shopping for my sister today and getting Starbucks for her and Niall." I said.

"Why?" She questioned. "Well I yelled at them for keeping a secret from me that they were dating." I said

"Awww that's so sweet of you together them Starbucks but I know you do have a temper sometimes." She said. I just laughed.

"Oh I have a great perfume for her." Jen said and ran to the back room. I smiled at how she is so weird when she thinks of something really good.

She walked back in with a bag. "She will love this." She said smiling. Then she pulled out the perfume that Erika always wanted.

"That's the same thing Erika wanted." I said. "And its only £15" She said.

"I'll get it for her." I said. She gave the bag with the perfume in it and I paid for it.

"Bye babe I'll text you later love you." I said. "Love you too." She said. I kissed her good bye and then left to get myself more beanies.

When I got them I went to go and get Starbucks for us three.

I got Starbucks and went to Erika's house. I got there within a half an hour.

When I walked in they were in the kitchen feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries.

They were both laughing when they would take a bite out of the strawberries.

"Hey did you forget someone here." I said. They looked at me and just started laughing. "No." Erika said smiling

"I was just about to call you when we were done eating these." "Oh and I was getting you too Starbucks." I said hiding the Starbucks behind my back.

Erika's POV

Harry had something behind his back.

Oh I'm wearing one of Niall's shirts and my hair is in a messy bun.

"I know you have Starbucks behind you." I said smiling and getting up from my seat.

"Yeah I know here you two go." He said laughing. "Well I have to get going I have a busy day ahead." Harry said.

"Ok I love you bro." I said. "Love you to sis." He said and walked away to his car and drove away.

"Here's your coffee." I said to Niall. "Thank you my lady." He said like he was a royal person.

We both laughed at what he just said. We went to the living room and Niall sat on the couch. I sat on him well facing him while I sat on him.

We kisses again and then we started to lay down and it started to get heated again. He started to move his hands up my body.

When he got to my stomach he started to tickle me. I started to laugh my normal laugh. My mom and friends say like I sound like a little baby kitten laughing.

"Aww I just love hearing your real laugh its so adorable." He said. "I love you laugh to." I said with a really thick British accent.

"You sound full British right now." Niall laughed. "Really?" I asked confused. "Ya you do." He said pulling me into one of those Horan hugs.

"I love you Ni." I said. "I love you to babe." He replied.

We laid there for hours and hours. We also watch Disney movies cause I wanted to and we had a lot of popcorn.

It was already seven at night when our movie was over. "Are you tired yet babe." I asked him. "Yeah." He said yawning.

We walked upstairs and went to bed. "Night Ni love you." I said to him. "Love you to babe night." He said to me.

With that we both fell asleep

_________

Such a dirty chappy don't you think. I didn't want to do the whole thing cause I'm not really good at explaining

I'm also stressed out on what the next chappy is going to be about. just comment below on what you think should happen in the next chappy.

My ears hurt cause I have my second piercings now in my ears and it they kinda hurt right now.

So ya comment and vote. love all of you😘

-3R¡k@