Tired

Erika's POV

We walked out of the hospitals with Rachel and James. This was the end of the tour and they have to make up that concert that I messed up I think.

"I hope Louis will be quiet when we get to the hotel." I told Niall. "He'll probably be asleep when we get there.

When we got to the hotel with put the babies to bed and went to bed our selfs.

Man am I tired I want to cuddle with Niall. "Niall." I complained. "Yeah." He asked from the bathroom while brushing his teeth.

"Come cuddle with me the bed feels lonely right now." I said still complaining about him not being in bed.

"Hold on I'll be there in a minute." He told me. He finally came to bed and started to cuddle with me.

We cuddled until we feel asleep.

•next day•

Harry's POV

When I woke up all I could here where baby cries. That's right my girlfriend already had hers and said she didn't care if she was there or not.

I got some water and went over to Erika's hotel room where the cries were coming from.

I knocked at the door. Niall opened the door and he had real messy hair. "Good morning sleepy head." I said rubbing his hair and walked in.

I walked over to the cribs and picked them both up. "So these are my niece and nephew they are too cute." I said.

I put the back down so they could go back to bed. "Do you guys already have your stuff packed." I asked them. I turned around and they were both asleep.

I just started to pack Erika's bags and Niall's so they won't be late and I grabbed her softball sweater and her purple sweats.

I grabbed Niall's gray sweats and his sweater.

I took out my phone and took a pic and tweeted it saying 'The new Family all sleeping'

Then I just walked out of their room to go get something to eat.

I got a text (J) (H)

(J) Hey how's it going.

(H) Good just getting something to eat

(J) Well I'm just getting to bed and I want to say that I love you.

(H) Love you too sleep well

That's was the end of our conversation. We have really short conversations.

Once I got my food I went back to the hotel. Tomorrow we leave to go back home yeah feel so happy so I can see

Jen and my baby girl.

All my stuff is packed and I think I'm gonna go to sleep so I have enough energy later to help Louis pack his stuff.

After I ate all my food I fell right to sleep.

______________

Hey there my nuggets

I think you all know what this chapter is about because I have been tired all day and felt like making a chapter about everyone being tired and I forgot about in one of the chapters Erika had a broken leg so there might be a few changes in the new chapters I'm gonna make and update.

Comment vote I almost put the 'v' in comment and the 'c' in vote my teacher was right I can't spell or speak English today.

Love all ya crazies

-Erika