One Crazy Day

Erika's POV

I woke up to a snoring naked Niall. He had his arms wrapped around me the while night.

I got up and took a shower and got ready for today. We were going to the beach.

I walked downstairs and there was Louis sitting on the couch half asleep.

"What are you doing here." I asked him. "I feel asleep here last night." He told me.

"Well I nearly got sleep cause of how loud you and Niall were he probably had a night in heaven." He said.

I just blushed thinking of how last night went.

I walked into the kitchen and there was James and Rachel eating their food with Liam.

"Morning Erika as you can tell I got these two this morning." He said laughing at how Rachel started to pull James hair.

I laughed at the two also. I grabbed some food and went upstairs.

I walked over to Niall. "Niall wake up." I said. He just mumbled. "There's some strawberries." I said holding a strawberry under his nose.

He opened his eyes and eat the strawberry. I laughed at him because of his silliness.

"Come on get up we have a long day ahead of us." I told him.

He got up put on his swim trunks and put a tank on. He brushed his teeth and put deodorant on.

We both went down stairs. Under shorts and tank top I was wearing a spiderman top and a batman bottom.

"Are Rachel and James ready to go." I asked. "Yeah but I'm going to take them so you too can spend some time together since yesterday was your wedding." Liam said.

"Ok well meet you at the beach." I told Liam.

Niall and I got into his car and headed to the beach. We first got ice-caps then we were at the beach.

We grabbed our beach towels and picked a spot on the sand.

"We should go into the water." Niall said. "I don't want to yet." I whined. He got up picked me up bridle style and headed towards the water.

"Why are you doing this." I asked him. "because I want to go swimming with you." He told me.

Next thing you know we are both in the water splashing at each other kissing and having a fun time.

"Erika!" I heard Liam scream,"Niall!" "Come on he probably wants us to take James and Rachel." I told Niall.

We got out of the water and found Liam and took the kids with us to the water.

"Rachel the water isn't cold now just stop squirming." I tried to get Rachel to sit still on my hip.

She finally calmed down and I put her feet in the water. She screamed and giggled ad splashed her feet.

James did the same thing with Niall. Then I saw a flash coming from the beach. "Dang it." Niall said.

"Someday I want to have a normal day without the paps following us around." I said.

The all walked away when we headed to shore. I still know that they are going to hide and still take pictures of us.

I don't call them paps I call the stalkers cause that's all they do is stalk and take pictures.

We all went back to our towels and started to play with Rachel and James.

I had to put sunblock on them so they don't get burned.

"I'm wondering what kind of story the paps are going to make about us." Niall wondered.

"Yeah." I replied back even though he was talking to himself.

______________

Hey everyone I know this might be a little shorter than last chapter I just had to think if something random.

And pretty soon I will be publishing a new book it's another Niall fan fic.

They are not famous because they are bad boys and I don't feel like writing about them being famous and everything I just don't know why.

Hope you enjoyed

Comment vote

Love all of you

-Erika