Home Sweet Home

Erika's POV

Has we got off the plane we went straight to our house. I almost forgot Niall had switched the place up and I didn't see it yet.

"Can't wait to get the babies in there new home." I said. "I can't wait for them to through food around and make a mess and look like they didn't do nothin." Niall laughed.

"Sure cant wait to pick that mess up." I laughed back at him.

We pulled in the drive way and walked inside. Man I love this place all over again.

"I want you to show me to the babies room." I smiled at Niall while I dragged my bags and put them into the living room.

I got the babies and Niall got their stuff. Niall took me to their bedroom. it looks so cute.

One side is pink with a purple crib and the other side is blue with a green crib.

"I love it." I said to Niall. "my parents came out just to paint this and get it ready with your parents." Niall said.

When we put them in their cribs I took pics of them and their new room. And theirs is right next to ours.

We went down stairs then when we walked into the kitchen Niall grabbed me and put me on the counter and started to kiss my neck.

Why does he do this he knows that I like it and that its like my weakness and he does know when I moan I moan loud.

My moan became real quiet until he got to my stomach, I moaned louder. Then he tried to take my pants off.

I stopped him there. "Niall we can't do that now I still have to heal." I told him. He just gave me a pouty face. "Can we still make out on the couch." He asked. "Sure." I told him.

He smiled picked me up and took me to the couch. then we started our make out session.

•2 hours later•

Niall's POV

Me and Erika where in our computer room because we needed to print out invitations for out wedding.

My mum made Rachel and James outfits for the wedding, they were so cute.

I took a picture of them and put them on the invitations.

We had like about 200 people coming cause the boys wanted to invite people.

I think Louis invited like these people called o2l or something cause his sisters would die to meet them.

"Niall I have to go get my dress now watch the kids and don't do anything stupid with them." She said grabbing her keys. "I won't" I told her.

Finally I could get her flowers that she wanted from the living room down in the basement.

I brought them into the computer room so she could see them right on her desk.

Flowers, tuxedo, dress, the beach, and the guest. Thats what we have done on the list so far.

All we have to do today is send out the invitations. I went up stairs to the babies to change them real quick.

"Do t worry daddy is here to get you guys cleaned up." I told the two they just looked at me and giggled.

I ward the front door open. "Niall mate where are you." I heard Louis voice coming from downstairs.

"Up here." I yelled back. Louis raced up the stairs. "I got the babies a present." he walked in backwards and turned around.

Louis was holding a puppy. "Erika is going to love this." I told him.

"It's a baby husky with different colored eyes." He said setting the puppy on the ground.

The puppy ran over to me and I sat the babies on the ground. the puppy licked their faces and they giggled.

After about an hour Louis went home he gave me all the stuff the puppy needs. I put the cage in the kitchen by the back door that leads outside.

I took the puppy and babies out side. The puppy didn't need a leash because we have a fence.

I put Rachel and James in the baby swing while the puppy went to the bathroom.

I saw Erika's car come up the driveway. She got out I the car. "Hey babe." She said. "Hey I have a surprise but first go take the dress inside first." I said to her.

She came out side after a few minutes. "Who's puppy?" She asked. "Ours." I answered. "Awwwww I have always wanted a puppy." She said

She played with the kids and puppy while I had to pick up the dog poop. Doesn't that sound fun.

I put the puppy in its cage do I could calm down while we went for our first family dinner out together.

____________

Man I love this chapter

I think it's so cute what what do you think. I love it. this is a longer chapter also I feel so accomplished

Love all of you

Comment vote

-Erika