The Date

Niall's POV

I put the basket in the back of the car and something dropped from my pocket. Also Erika was around.

Shit I don't want her to see this. I quickly picked it back up and put it in my pocket.

I went back inside and made sure that I got everything for the date. "Erika ready to go." I yelled.

"Yeah just wait a minute." She yelled back. I heard her walk down that stairs.

When I saw her she was wearing black leggings and a creamy blue sweater with her shoulder showing.

"Well don't you look dazzling tonight." I told her. "Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself." She said smiling and blushing.

"Ready to go." I said to her. "Yeah." She said smiling. I wish we were have always been this close when we first met.

I just love the way she smiles and the way her eyes sparkle. "Niall." Erika said snapping me out if my daydream.

"What." I asked confused. "Are you going to start to truck." She said laughing.

"Oh sorry." I said laughing and blushing a little. I started the truck and we headed off to the beach.

"So how far are you into the pregnancy." I asked her. "Well next well will be four so it would be three months." She smiled

We talked for a while we both sang and then we got to the beach.

I helped out and we walked down to the shore while holding hands.

"So lets get everything set up." I said. We both got everything set up and we started to eat up and worry about anything thats happening.

"Why does harry always over react." Erika said really softly like she was talking to herself. "I dont really know we would have to ask him." I told her.

We both talked for a while just trying to get all of the food to be gone. It was not really hard.

Once we were done i put everything back in the truck and we decided to take a walk along the shore.

We both took our shoes off and put them also in the truck so we didnt have to wear them.

I was just thinking while we talked when the right time would come and just ask her.

I made sure the sun was setting and we were right by the water line.

"Erika." I asked. She looked at me I took her hands into mine. "I was wondering if you would make me the happiest man alive and...." I said while getting on one knee.

She started to smile and tear up. "Marry me." I said while taking the ring out and showing it to her.

She started to cry." Yes." She said while hugging me. I put the ring on her ring finger and kissed her.

"I love you so much Niall." She told me."I love you too and never forget that." I said.

We both walked back to the truck and the sun is already setting and the moon was rising.

We went back to the hotel and when we got the she was already asleep.

I picked her up and we headed to the hotel room. I set her in bed and gave her a kiss on the head.

Then i walked next door to the boys room. I knocked and Liam answered. I looked in and they were all there sitting on the floor and beds.

"Nialls back." Louis almost screamed. He got up and ran to me and hugged me.

"So how was the date." Harry asked. "Good." I told him.

"Niall mate Im not mad at you and Erika, I just dont want you to hurt her." He told me.

"Would I ever hurt Erika no I would never hurt her." I told Harry.

"Umm I need to tell you all something." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"What is it mate yuo can tell us anything."Zayn said.

"Well on the date tonigh I asked Erika to marry me." I said looking down so I wouldnt have to see Harrys face.

"Congrats what did she say." Liam asked. "She said yes." I said.

They all congratulated Erikas and I's Marriage.

"Niall can I please talk to you in private." Harry asked. "Yeah." I said and followed him into the hallway.

"I know your gonna get all mad at me and never talk to me again." I told him.

"No i was just going to say that Im happy for you two cause Erika has always wanted to get married even when she was little." Harry said.

"Well Im happy your not mad." I said and we both went back into our own rooms.

I ot changed and got into bed kissed Erika on the head and went to sleep.

________________

Hoped you all liked this chapter and i had to have Niall propose to Erika Cause i needed some juicy facts cause i had none.

I hoped you all liked this chapter.

Comment vote and please no hate

love you all

-erika