Doctors

Erika's POV

It's been a few months since Niall left for tour. I really miss him.

I slowly got up this morning remembering that I have a doctors appointment tomorrow which I don't want to go to.

I went outside so the dog can go to the bathroom and get some fresh air. I really do wish that this tour does go by fast.

I put on some sweat pants and a tank and went to the store with the kids.

When we got to the store I put them in the cart where you have to buckle them in the front.

I have to drop them off at my moms later so I could go to the doctors. 

I went down the baby aisle cause i need to get more diapers for them. 

Man I really look like a mess but then yet again I look like a typical mother.

As I walked around more i got really dizzy and almost fell. Whats going on with me lately?

I checked out and headed to my mum's house and give her the kids for the day and gave her their clothes cause they might stay the night to night.

After I dropped them off I headed to the doctors for my check up..

I went up to the desk, "Appointment for Erika Horan." I said. "The doctor will be with you in a few moments." She told me.

I went to go sit down and wait for the check up to start.

"Erika Horan?" I heard someone say. I got up and followed my nurse.

Once we were in the room she checked my paluse and my heart beat, she wrote some stuff down and told me to wait here.

After a while the doctor came in with a few things in hand.

"Ok this check up might be a little different than your other ones." He said. I just nodded my head.

He asked me a few questions and of course I answered them.

"Ok Erika we are going to have to do a x-ray for something just to make sure your body is working fine." He smiled at me. I nodded real nervous.

Why do I need an x-ray is there something wrong with my body or my heart.

The thing that i hate the most about the hospital is that you have to wait a while.

It was finally time to get my x-ray. I texted Niall saying that I have to get a x-ray for some reason. 

Once i was in my gown I layed on this table and they put a thing on my stomach, then they told me that I have to hold my breathe for a few seconds. (I have had an x-ray before i hate them)

They told me i could change and go back home and that they will send me the results and my x-ray picture.

I called my mum saying that i would bring over some more clothes and some baby food cause they might have to stay a week with her.

Once I got to the house i grabbed the things the babies would need and dropped them off at my mum's house.

When I got back home again it was already 11:30 at night so I got ready for bed. 

~Morning~

When I got up the first thing to do was eat breakfast, brush teeth, and get a shower.

Once I was down with all of the things i usually do in the morning I got back into my pajamas cause i just want a lazy day today.

I went down stairs and watched TV for a while. I watched one of the boy's interview that happened last night that i couldn't watch.

I got up after the show was done and went to go get the mail. When I got back inside with the mail I looked at the one from the doctors and looked at it.

My heart stopped when I looked at the results. My eyes started to get teary eyed and ran upstairs to my phone and called Niall.

"Hello..." He said all tired. 

"N..Niall" I said letting the tears fall.

"Babe what's wrong." He asked getting worried.

" I I I h..have c...c...can...n..n..cer." I said stuttering

____________________

HEY EVERYONE HOWS IT GOING

WOW I CANT BELIEVE SHE HAS CANCER I THINK IM DOING ONE LAST CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE COMPLETE BUT RIGHT NOW ITS A 50 50 CHANCE FOR A SEQUAL

COMMENT VOTE 

LOVE ALL OF YOU

-ERIKA