Hitting The Road

Niall's POV

It's always been a week and we leave tomorrow yay.

But I have noticed that her stomach has gotten a little bigger. I just won't ask maybe I'm just seeing things.

I put her suit case in my car. Right now she's at her mum house giving her some stuff like keeping her car there and say her goodbyes.

The boys are already at the hotel so I better get her going. I shut off all the lights in the house then set the security and locked the house.

I started the car and went to go pick up Erika. Wow it was already like eight at night. I guess today was a busy day.

When I got there I saw Erika in the window. when she saw me she smiles and waved.

She ran out more like speed walk right up to me and hugged me. "Whoa your hugging me like you haven't seen me in years but its fine I like it." I said to her.

"Well I haven't seen you since like this morning and I want to tell you something tonight." She said smiling.

Her stomach does look just a tiny bit bigger. Niall stop it your losing your mind.

We went in said our goodbyes and headed for the hotel.

Erika's POV

I have decided to tell Niall tonight. I don't want to wait any longer.

When we got to the hotel there was paps and fans everywhere. "shit." Niall mumbled under his breath.

I got out as fast as I could. Niall stayed really close to me so no one could hurt me.

Everyone keep on saying these weird things I just can't explain but they were funny.

We saw the boys at the cafe after we got a room and put our stuff in there.

"Hey guys how's it going." I asked them. "Good just thinking about you and Niall have baby's and you naming one of the Louis and put bunny ears on him." Louis said sitting in his chair with his legs crossed.

"Wow Louis." I said laughing. "Well you two should it would be like little leprechauns running around.

We talked for a long time then it was time to go up to our rooms to go to bed.

"What was it you were going to tell me." Niall questioned me. " Oh umm I just wanted you to know you were going to be a daddy." I said.

He looked at me for a moment then started to smile. He picked me up a twirled me around.

"Wow I can't believe this were going to have a baby leprechaun just like Louis said." He laughed so did I.

We went to bed and got up bright and early in the morning.

We brought everything out onto the bus at 5:30 in the morning when no fans or paps are there and we could leave early.

We got on the bus and Louis has already done something weird.

I can tell this is going to be a long tour.

______

OMG this might be a record I just updated twice in one day yeah.

Well hope you guys liked this chapter also with the other chapters.

Comment and vote.

Love all of you 😉😘

-Erika