Just One Lazy Day

Erika's POV

Today the boys were busy and I had to stay in the hotel room call the doctor and see what time I can go today.

I didn't dress up or anything I just want today to be my lazy day. I haven't had a lazy for a while.

I talked to my mum to see how she's doing and making sure everything is doing fine.

"I can't wait till you can walk and your first day of school." I talked to my stomach.

I watched movies until I could go to the doctors. after watching Disney movies I finally got up and went to the doctors.

I grabbed my keys and got in the car and headed for the doctors.

First I got Tim's and some timbits and then got to the hospital.

I walked up to the front desk. "I'm here for an appointment for Erika Horan." I said.

"Ok Dr. Sherry will be with you in a few minutes." She said. I went to go sit down.

I read a magazine about being a mother so I know what I have to do when I have my child.

"Erika." Dr. Sherry said. "Hey." I told her. we went into one if those rooms I forgot what they were called.

"So I hear you a pregnant with Niall's baby." She smiled.

"Yeah and I think it's time to see what gender my baby is." I told her I was so excited to see if the baby is a boy or girl.

"Ok I'm going to have to have you lay down and lift your shirt up to show your belly." She said getting the stuff ready.

I did what she told me and laid down and pulled my shirt up that only shows my stomach.

She put jell on my stomach, it was really cold. "Well it looks like you have twins in your stomach." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Twins." I asked surprised. That's probably why my stomach is bigger than its suppose to be with one baby.

"Can I have some pictures of them." I asked so politely. "Yeah just a after we are done looking at what gender they are." She told me.

"Ok so lets see this on looks like a baby girl and the other one looks like.." She trailed off a little bit and looked closer to the screen.

"This one looks like a baby boy." She said looking at me. "Awesome I always wanted to have a baby boy or a baby girl." I told the doctor.

"Well here are the pictures so you won't forget the day when you found out about you twins gender." She said giving me the photos.

"Thanks." I said while pulling my shirt back in place and sitting up to go to my car.

I told the doctor by and headed back to the hotel to go take a nap for a while cause I'm already tired.

When I got back I was like really tired for just half the day. I checked my phone for anything new.

There was nothing new. I put my hair up and got into the bed to take my nap.

I slowly drifted off to sleep and my dream started off good.

Niall's POV

As we were about to leave I remember that Erika had to go to see what gender out baby was.

I can't wait for her to tell me if that baby is a boy or girl.

"So Niall what else is there to do today." Liam asked. "I don't know cause I already got a little bed for the baby just in case she has the baby on tour." I said.

"Ok anything else." He asked. "Get something to cause I'm like really hungry." I said.

"Yeah your always hungry." Zayn said. "I hope the child doesn't eat has much as Niall." Louis said laughing .

After we ate we went back to our hotels.

As I walked into our hotel room with all of our stuff I saw Erika sleeping with all the covers and pillows surrounding her.

I put everything down and put it in a corner and started the fan cause it was hot in her.

And I started to clean the house and organize all of our cloths.

___________

I know this isn't a really long chapter but it was just a lazy day for Erika and myself

I still hoped you liked it comment vote

Love all of you

-Erika