Couple Months Later

Erika's POV

The boys only have about ten more consents left and the tour is over and after that is Niall's and my wedding.

I just sat in the back of the stage listening to them sing.

I can't believe that the babies are going to be born pretty soon.

"Hey Lou is there anything to eat." I asked Lou.

"I think so let me check." She said. "Yeah there is a strawberry flavored froyo."

"Can I please have it." I asked her. "You sure can." She told me. She gave it to me and I started to eat it.

"OMG this is like so good I wish I could have these back home." I said eating it.

Oh yeah I forgot that we already have cribs and stuff for the babies and I have one of those double stroller you guys no what it looks like right.

As I ate the yogurt I could feel the babies kicking, I thought it was cute for them to kick and it hurt a little.

I didn't mind that at all. Niall didn't bring me on stage cause I hurt to much to walk on stage.

I got up to walk around for a while. Whoa I never knew it hurt so much to get up after sitting down for a while.

I think I should walk on stage after I use the bathroom. I grabbed my phone.

I made sure my hair was brushed and my breath didn't smell like crap. Then I headed to the stage.

When I got over to the entrance of the stage Niall wasn't even close so I could whisper his name.

Thank god Liam was close. "Hey Liam can you get Niall so he can help me get to where he is." I said talking through the noise.

"Uh sure." He said covering the mic. He went to Niall and whispered something to him.

Niall looked over here and smiled, I smiled also. He came over to help me.

"Hey gorgeous." He told me and helped to the front of the stage.

When everyone they started to scream. Damn it is bright and loud.

"Yeah you'll get used to it love." Niall said laughing. "Was I thinking out loud again." I asked him.

"Yeah you were." He said looking at me. "Want to say hi to everyone." He asked. "Sure."

He put the mic in front of me and I said hi to everyone. the 'hi' came out really groggily.

Niall just laughed and kissed me on the lips. Then the screaming got real loud. I sorta jumped when I heard it.

Niall probably noticed and started to rub my belly. Then he yelled into the mic. "WE'RE HAVING TWINS." I thought it was funny. And everyone just screamed that's all.

"I think my little sis should give me a hug before we start singing another song." Harry said. I turned around smiling and gave him a hug.

"You should probably go over by Josh and give him some company." He told me. I did has I was told, kissed Niall on the cheek and went over to Josh.

He was happy to see me again and I started to keep giving him his water back and forth just for him to drink it while he was drumming.

(I think he is the one who plays drums but if not i will change it.)

I could feel the babies kicking I just ignored it.

I thought it was funny when I went up to Louis and put a little British hat on him.

He just acted weird until he through it into the crowd.

"YOU ARE WEIRD LOU NUGGET."

I yelled to him over the music and I love the nickname I gave him.

He doesn't care about it he just loves acting weird.

Man why do they keep kicking it hurts like hell.

I told everyone I was going to sit in the back to calm down and get rid of the stress from the noise.

I sat on the couch all tired and hurting then all if a sudden the baby kicked and....."LOU!" I yelled.

"What." she asked quickly. I looked at her. "I think my water just broke." I looked at her really shocked.

___________

Hey everyone

Sorry if it was short I was just thinking when I should update again cause I'm between messed up sceduals at school cause of the state test.

But thank god next week is spring break and I will update as soon as I can again.

Love you my crazy nuggets

-Erika