Wedding Day

•Couple months later•
Erika's POV

I'm real nervous right now I can't believe today I'm going to be Niall's wife I'm so happy.

Niall was going to hold James and I was going to hold Rachel. I got Rachel into her dress and her littler blue head band.

I looked at the ocean. This is a dream come true I have always want my wedding on a beach.

My dad walked in "Are you ready." He asked, "Yes" I replied.

I picked up Rachel she wanted to hold my flowers. My dress is a mermaid dress I love mermaid dresses.

My dad put the vail over my head and we went behind a curtain covered in flowers.

When we heard the music every on went out before me and the two flower girls who'll hold open the curtains for us.

Once every one has walked out we started we walking. Everyone stood up and watched as my dad and I walked down the aisle.

When we got to where Niall was dad gave me a kiss and put Rachel next to her brother James.

Niall put the vial over my head. "You look beautiful." He mouthed to me. "Thanks." I mouthed back.

The guy started talking and we repeated what he said cause we were supposed to.

After a while he said "You may now kiss the bride." We kissed and everyone cheered.

We walked back down the aisle holding hands and hold Rachel and James.

"Can't wait for tonight." Niall said to me and winked. I laughed and smiled at him.

Once we got there the first people to come up to us after we got the food is the you-tubers o2l.

"Hey I'm Jc and I was wondering if I could babysit for you guys." He asked.

"That would be lovely would you like to hold them." I asked. He nodded his head yes and I handed them to him.

"Jc," someone called. "Hey babe." He said looking behind him.

"Who are these two cuties." She said pinching their cheeks lightly. "Their Mr and Mrs Horan's kids." He told her.

We smiled at her. "Hey I'm Lily and I'm Jc girlfriend." She smiled and handed out her hand to shake.

We both shakes hands. "Its very nice to meet you." Niall said. "Whoa your Irish I love Irish accents and British you too are so cute together!" She exclaimed.

"Well you already know my name, I'm from New York and I love Jc." She said smiling. "I can't wait to babysit these two." She said.

Jc just laughed at her excitement. "Here you two go we better go eat now." Jc said.

I already love this girl. Looks like I might have another best friend.

I looked at Niall pulled his collar to me and kissed his lips. I could tell he was surprised cause he didn't kiss back.

My mum took a picture of us kissing. We stopped so it wouldn't get heated.

Today was the best day ever. I would love to replay over and over again.

Niall and I went back to our house Jc and his girlfriend Lily are having the kids stay at their place while we get the night alone.

I got out of my dress and into pjs so did Niall.

Niall looked at me came towards me picked me up and pushed my against the wall.

He crashed his lips into mine. It was like forth of July in my stomach even though Niall and I have kissed before I still have that awesome spark.

We traveled to the bed. He started to pull down my pants a little he finally ripped them off.

I flipped him over took his shirt off and his pants hand kissed him some more.

He finally took of his boxers and I could tell he wanted to start so I let him do what he wanted.

_______________

Hey everyone I don't know if its longer or not but I did put my best friend in here because she loves o2l and she loves Jc a lot.

Her name on wattpad is @Da_Nerdy_Gurl. She is writing a book about Jc and its really good so far I love it.

Comment Vote

Love all of you

-Erika