The Day Has Come

Niall's POV

Erika went back stage to sit for a while.

We keep on singing songs for the crowd. When is the show going to be over.

"NIALL, NIALL, NIALL." Lou yelled frequently with a panic face. "What is it." I asked scared thinking something bad happened.

"Erika's going into labor her water just broke." She told me. By now the boys were around. the crowd was getting silent.

"Oh my god." Louis said. "LITTLE NUGGETS ON THE WAY." He yelled into the mic.

Lou took Harry's mic from him and started to talk, this is what she said.

"Hey everyone time to get quite for a minute." "You see Erika is going into labour so we are going to delay the show for a while but we will schedule it again so don't panic by." She said and ran to Erika.

"Harry she is your sister what do we do to calm her." Zayn asked "Just get in the car and drive to the nearest hospital and I will call my mom on the way."

We did as we were told and took Erika to the hospital. "It's gonna be okay just breath in and out." I told her so she would calm down.

I sat next to Erika all the way to the hospital. The nurses wanted me to wait until she's in hospital clothes so could go in.

I went in after she was dressed right. "Its ok I'm right here don't panic." I told her." "This is so different all I could think of is the two babies are they ok."

Has we both waited for the doctor Harry called their Mum and Dad so they can fly in tonight to see the baby.

"Ok so we are going to have you to calm down for a minute and then we are going to start." The doctor said walking in.

Once she started pushing they went to go clean off the babies. She looked like she was in terrible pain.

Of course she would. I sat next to and told her that the babies would be here soon.

Then some on came into the room with two things in their arms.

______________

Hey everyone

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I just didn't know what to write about cause I don't have a clear mind sometimes.

I'll try and update more so you can read it. Also sorry it was so short.

Well comment and vote

Love all of you

-Erika