Tricky Times

Erikas POV

I just stood there knowing it was Niall and I think he has the boys with him.

"Hello anyone there i asked how much are the timbits." He said. "Oh sorry." I said and turned around.

"So what would you lads like" I asked. "Erika is that you." Niall asked "Yep it's meh." I said

"Erika why do you have blue hair." Louis asked. "Why do you like carrots" I asked. "Cause the are good and orange." he said.

"Ok what do you guys want" I asked. "We want food." Zayn said. "Okay" I said.

"Here I your timbits." I said. "Thanks oh and we are off tour yay!" Niall said. "Yay!" I said

"I'll see you when you get home Erika." Harry said. "k see ya later love ya." I said. "Love ya to." he said.

They walked out but Niall. "So saturday at midnight for midnight bowling." he said. "Yeah sounds like a good date."

I said. "love ya see you later." he said. "Love ya too see ya bye." Then he walked out and left.

Man you would love to date this guy. he is so nice he would do anything for you.

I sat on a little pillow I keep in my little cubbie I have. I opened up my little note book and started to write.

This is so different then being in the break room. I started to write a new song it's just what is is going to be about.

This so fun that like no one is at Tim's well on the inside wanting to buy coffee while I sit on the ground writing in my notebook.

*later that day*

I walked through my front door and sat down. I should go to my moms after I'm done getting ready to go over there.

I walked up stairs and got a shirt and pants and got to the bathroom.

I got a towel and took of my cloths and turned on the shower and hoped in.

I washed my hair and my body. The. I rinsed of my body and my hair, then hopped out of the shower.

Once I was done getting dry I put on a batman shirt and blue jean shorts. I curled my hair with my wand curler.

Then I was done and put a fresh layer if eyeliner on and headed out to my moms.

I walked out side into the fresh summer breeze and walked to my moms house.

When I got there the boys where already there. I walked inside and said. "What's for dinner." I acted like my mom was the only one there.

I went into the kitchen and got some chips and saw the boys in the living room on the couch.

I went into the living and sat right on Harry like he wasn't there. he made a weird noise when I sat on him.

I took the remote from Zayn and switched the channel. "Hey we were watching that." Liam said. I just sat there watching my show.

"Really Duck Dynasty." Harry said. I still sat there. "Erika." mom said. "What." I asked. "So she listens to you." he said.

"Erika listen to your brother." She said. "Fine" I said. "What Harry." I turned around to look at him.

"Can you change the channel and get off of me." He said. "How about no." I said. Someone walked through the door.

"Gemma!" I screamed. I got off of Harry I think I hurt him a little and ran to Gemma.

I gave her a big hug. "I missed you so much." I said. "I missed you too girly." She said. "I can't stay for to long just for dinner."

"Oh ok." I said a little sad. "Gemma." Harry said. "Harry." she said and they both hugged.

I walked upstairs and sat on the sunk in the bathroom. I hate being the youngest cause your brother and sister never want to hang sometimes.

"Knock knock". Niall said. "Hey." I said. "Everyone went out to the back porch to have burgers." He said. "Want to come."

"No that's ok." I said. "Ok well I'm going to stay in here with you." he said smiling.

He walked over to where I was sitting and came up to me and grabbed my waist and looked up at me.

"You know you look very beautiful today." He said. "Thanks." I said. We both started to lean in. This might be our first kiss together.

Our lips finally crashed into each other. It felt like fire works going off in my body.

"Niall, Erika." We heard a voice coming from the hallway.

__________________________________________

Hey everyone I finally had time to make a new chapter and I know the title of the chapter might not make sense. comment vote please and thank you and I also need ideas from you guys for the next chapter

Love ya all😘😘😘

-Erika