Finally The Time Has Almost Come

Erika's POV

This is difficult having a broken leg I tried to do things I love but I just can't any more.

I'm not aloud to swim, that sucks. I can still play guitar. On tour I would have to sit on a stool or chair with my guitar in my hand, sounds like fun.

I played the guitar and started to hum again. I think this song would sound better on the piano.

I went over to the piano and started to play the keys just like the guitar. "I see your up early." Niall said standing in the door way.

"Yeah it's kind of hard sleeping with a broken leg." I told him. "Lets go get some breakfast." He said and helped me up.

He picked me up I could tell that he was thinking why I got more heavy. Well can blame him I eat a lot.

I have to tell him sooner or later but after the first show cause I want to do my best and not have him worry.

We ate breakfast and spend most if the day packing to leave next week.

I had to get ready for work so that might be a little hard to do that but they just might just ask me if I could take orders for the dive-through.

I hope I can meet new people on the tour. I was correct I'm on drive-through duty.

I like this job so I can see every one with smiling faces.

"Hey girl I haven't seen you in so long you have changed so much." Jen said. If you don't remember she is Harry's girlfriend.

"Hey I know I have changed so much." I told her. "I herd the good news congrats." I said and hugged her.

"Thank you so much I can't believe I'm caring Harry Styles baby." She told me.

"Yeah are you going on tour with Harry." I asked her. "Yeah and you are to." She asked. "Yerp can't miss it and I'm going to be the one who sings first at the concert." I told her.

"OMG I can't believe it." She said and hugged me over the counter. "Well I have to go to work and finish up some hours so I can go on tour." She said.

"Ok see you later hun." I told her. She walked out of Tim's and went to her job.

I finished up for the day side goodnight to the boss and about the tour and she said that's ok but I might have to work over time before I leave next week.

I went home and got into bed and waited for Niall to come up after his movies.

Just then I felt someone crawl I to bed with me and pull my body closer to theirs.

"You look beat." Niall said. "Yeah I am." I told him. He just hugged me and we both fell asleep

_____________

Sorry it was so short I really want to get to the part when they go on tour and the part when she tells Niall about her secret.

Well comment and vote on what should happen next

I love all of you

-Erika