∆26∆

For some reason Chapter 27 is at the end of the book. Sorry for the confusion, I'm currently trying to fix it.

Lilica's eyes never tore away from me for that long; she stared at me with a lot of mixed emotions.

Hate being the most intense one, jealousy being another that I was completely confused about, why would a vampire be jealous of a simple human; and last...fear. She looked at me not only with hate and jealousy but fear. She feared me? What was there to fear about me?

Lilica was a strong and powerful woman who could end my life so easily. I noticed she looked at my aunt that way and my aunt would give her a smirk back like she had something Lilica didn't. Was it me? Was it simply happiness and love that Lilica ached for? It was a question I may never have an answer for.

Adam brushed my knuckles with his hands and kissed my temple softly. I smiled up at him. He mirrored my actions then went back to his cold, intimidating stare at the rest of Lilica's friends.

"Now it was not only Isabella that I wanted to discuss, but your amount of feeding." I looked at Adam confused, but he shared my expression.

"What are you getting at Lilica?" Adam growled, and I knew this wouldn't end well.

Lilica laughed, "How much do you feed from her silly boy?"

My mouth dropped open. Adam growled loudly and stood up in his chair; fuming.

Ares stood also looking pissed off.

"You think I feed from my mate you bitch!" Adam hissed. I looked up at him and his eyes were solid black, with veins popping out around it. He almost looked demonic.

Aunt Rozalina grabbed me and scooted me away from Adam.

"Well I just thought a human with such a sweet smelling scent would be openly accepting for her mate to let him drink from her"

Adam charged for Lilica but Demitri and Ares grabbed him before he could attack her. Lilica stood, fear evident in her ruby eyes. She looked at her son with false confusion.

"What dear?," she asked, "you've never done that... well if I were you I would take the first chance I get to taste her blood, and if I were you I wouldn't be able to stop."

Ares and Demitri were having difficulty holding Adam still, and I could see their grips sliding off of his arms.

"But if you don't feed from her, would you mind if everyone here has a little taste; we've been waiting for a awful long time"

Lilica's friends all snapped their heads to me and some licked their lips.

"Ares" Adam growled. Ares nodded and appeared in front of me suddenly. He put me behind him and stood in front of me.

All of the people we came here with stood in front and on the sides of me. They growled with menace as Lilica's friends walked closer.

I fisted Ares's shirt in my hands, scared from all of the red eyes watching me. I turned to see Adam fighting two vampires at once, and I yelped when one of them scratched his back.

It all happened at once. The two sides of vampires collided, all I could hear was the sound of what sounded like glass breaking and furious yells. It was all a blur.

Ares remained in front of me, occasionally throwing and ripping vampires to shreads when they got to close to me. He was quick with tearing off their heads..it reminded me of Adam.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see someone slowly and carefully making their way to me. I snapped my head towards them and saw Walter there smirking at me.

He put a finger to his lips, and just when I was going to grab Ares, he grabbed me and put a knife to my throat.

"STOP" he shouted over the choas, "STOP OR I'LL SLIT HER THROAT!"

Everyone froze. Ares looked at me wide-eyed and tried to grab me but Walter pushed the tip of the knife to my throat making blood trinkle down.

My eyes shifted over to Adam who was staring at Walter with a rage I have never seen before.

Walter brought his lips to my ear and chuckled. "Looks like beauty is in a little situation" he cackled.

"Let go of her or I'll tear your heart out" Adam growled appearing a foot away from us.

Walter backed up and held me tighter. "Come closer..I dare you" he challenged.

I looked at my aunt and Liz who were shaking with fear and anger.

"Adam darling do you smell that?"Lilica asked standing beside Walter. She swiped a drop of my blood on her finger and tasted it.

Her eyes darkened and she smirked at me.
"Delicious" she sighs and grabs my neck from Walter.

"Would you like to do the honors Adam, or will you be a gentleman and let your mother go first" Lilica teases squeezing my neck making me wince.

Adam shakes and growls. "Don't fucking touch her."

"Fine." Lilica says then throws me towards him, he catches me and holds me close to him.

"Drink from her and I will never bother you again, if you refuse...she will not leave this place alive." She says smiling.

Adam looks down at me and then the blood on my neck, and I can already see his struggle. He wants to taste my blood.

He distances himself from me and clenches his fist.

"Doesn't she smell divine, just one little taste" Lilica cooes. I shake my head.

His head suddenly snapped towards me; making me freeze with unwanted fear. His abnormal crimson eyes that once held love and passion for me, now were pitch black and filled with a lust that longed for the liquid running throughout my vains.

"Please" I whispered. Still I was not believing what was happening to my beloved. And I didn't understand the danger I was truely in when he came charging for me.