◇2◇

The man grabbed my ankles and pulled me out with a force that sent me flying into a nearby tree. I whimpered at the impact, and slowly stood to my feet as my aunt was being harshly grabbed from the log also.

I ran to her, but was stopped by the man's gun to my face. The man lustfully looked over me. "Well," he said "you're a pretty one."

"Don't touch her you sick bastard!" Aunt Rozalina shouted throwing a large rock at him. He stumbled and grabbed his face from the blow, in that action I grabbed his gun and ran to my aunt's side.

The man stood and looked at us with rage. Blood dripped down his face and landed on the pale white snow. His eyes traveled down my arm to the gun I held tightly. He narrowed his dark green eyes and and stared into my eyes, daring me to shot him.

"Bella we have to leave now...he's bleeding, the cold ones will smell it" my aunt said making me realize the greater danger we were in.

The cold ones could smell blood from terrifying distances. No doubt they can smell the mans'.

"Your bleeding" was all I said to the man that made him panic. His eyes filled with fear and he violently tried to wipe his blood off.

Aunt Rozalina and I ran the opposite way. We jumped over logs and branches, but no matter how fast I was running; I felt as if I was just walking.

It was not long before the man's blood curdling scream filled the air. It was never long before they found their prey. And if we didn't get out of there we would be next.

I could tell my aunt was getting tired. Her old bones didn't allow her to run for so long. She tripped and fell on her hands. "I'm okay" she gasped.

I helped her up and we were about to continue but four pairs of blood red eye stopped us in our tracks. They smirked and chuckled at our pathetic attempt to escape them.

They circled us like the prey we were to them; watching our every move and breath. I couldn't help but to feel as if they all were specifically staring at me.

Cold long fingers moved my hair behind my shoulder. I tensed and held in a gasp as the man traced my neck with his cold marble hard hands.

"I might just take you home" he whispered into my ear.