Im Scott's daughter. #3 (imagine.)

~~~~the day of the sketch.~~~

Your pov:
Todays the day of the sketch im so nervous what if people no likey me?
Im waiting for mark to get ready he agreed to drive me. I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was mark so i just left the door unlocked.

"Its open!!" I yelled from the kitchen

Mark came in "hey (y/n), ready to go?"

"Yea lets go!!"
We got into the car and talked about how nervous i was and how fun it was gonna be.
When we arrived i was greeted by the crew of random encounters. They were nice. We got straight to work mark and i went into the booth and began recording.
Sure this wasnt any love song but i felt like we connected in some way when we sung.
I felt he even smiled and blushed when we looked at other we finally got done with recording the musical portion of the musical tommorow comes the action.

"That was fun you were amazing in the booth." Mark said as we walked out of the set

I blushed and giggled."yea it was fun you did good in there too."

"So i know its a bit late but do you wanna go get icecream ?"

"Sure"
Mark drove us to the icecream shop.

"Get whatever you want its on me." Mark said.

"Oh mark you really dont have to that i can pay for myself."

"No no i want to treat you consider it a celebratory gift on your success on YouTube 4k already and you only put up 2 videos amazing!!"

I giggled" i have my dad to thank for that hes the one whose truly successful without his game i never wouldve gotten this far."

"Well lets celebrate icecream on me get whatever."

"Ok um ill take (favorite icecream flavor.)"

"And ill have cookie dough icecream."

"Ewwwww"

"Have you ever tried it?" Mark asked .

"No."

"Dont be so quick to judge it is amazing and surprisingly good."

"Alright thatll be 2.57" the cashier said handing us our icecream.

Mark handed her a 5 "keep the change."

"Thank you so much sir have a nice night." The cashier said happily.

"You too" mark and i both said..

(Cue the music!!!)

After that mark and i just walked in a nearby park talking about our lives telling each other life stories funny,weird,and crazy. We had fun

"You really did that?!" He asked.

"Yes i really did he was asking for it he broke my friends heart so i broke his nose its fair right?"

"I guess, this icecream is good wanna try mine?"

"Cookie dough icecream mmmmmmm." I said hesitantly.

"Just a little tiny bit and ill never ask you to try it again."

"Ok"

He laughed and fed me a small bit from his spoon.it was actually good.

"Not bad." I said.

"See i told you youd like it."

"You were right." I giggled.

"Its late we should really head home."

"Oh yea we have a busy day tommorow." I said looking at my cute little watch.

"Nice watch you got there."

"Thanks it was a gift from my grandma before she died."

"Aww im sorry you loss her."

"Its fine it was years ago when i was like 15."

We got into the car and mark drove us home he parked his car in his drive way and walked me home cause well he lives across the street.

"I had fun with you today." I said

"Me too."

I couldnt help myself i hugged him hes done so much for me."thanks mark youve been a great help."

Mark wrapped his arms around my torso and picked me up off the ground my foot popped up."thank you for being an awesome friend" he replied putting me down.

We blushed and giggled as we stared at our feet.

"Good night." I said .

"Good night (y/n)..i-hope you get a goodnights rest." He said walking back.

"You too." I said i walked in and closed the door i smile as i thought of the the fun i had the words exchange. 'I was enchanted to meet you.'
I thought

Marks pov:

I almost said i love you to her. Close call and a somewhat smoothe save. Oh how i wish she knew how much i liked her. Though shes a fan of mine she might not like me the way most fan do.

'This is me praying that this is the very first page not where the story line ends my thoughts will echo your name until i see you again these are the words i held back as i was leaving too soo i was enchanted to meet you.'