You tease #2 (lemon)

Your pov:

Mark went off to indipopcon for a week...which sucks because im gonna miss him.but he should be home on monday,
~~~~Saturday~~~~
I wake u and decide to take chica out for a walk in the dog park i put on some jeans and a Markiplier tshirt and told matt and ryan i was heading out.

~~~~at the park~~~~
I was near the bench practicing my dance for my classes.
1.2.3 and 4 and ..." i muttered the dance numbers to myself as i did them then chica ran up barking scaring the shit outta me. I messed up a move.

"Shit." I stopped. Chica looked at me whining which meant she was ready to go home. I looked at my phone it was time to get ready for my classes anyway.

"Ok girl were gonna leave. Why do you want to leave do i have to scold a boy dog whos stalking.?" I said rubbing her.

She barked.

"Oh you have a crush and hes gone? Id see why youd want to leave if hes not here whats the point right i totally get it." I joked i dont get a word shes saying but i like to joke and pretend i do.i walked her to the car got her inside. I went in on the drivers side and had the weirdest thought ever.

'Do girl dogs have periods or atleast times where they dont feel like themselves?'

I looked at chica through the rear view mirror.

"Hey chica do girl dogs have periods?"

She just whined and layed her head down on the seat.

"That sounded like a huge yes to me. Dont worry girl well get through our dark days together," i joked turning the car on.

~~~after the drive to the house.~~~~~

I walked in and chica went into the backyard with lego.

"Matt? Ryan?im back!!" I called out ryan came downstairs.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Hey ry im getting ready for my classes do you want me to pick up anything on the way back?"

"More peanut butter pop-tarts chica keeps getting into them."

"Again?when did she get into them?"

"Yesterday while you were out don worry she stayed in her pen for 2 hours"

"Ok good well im off to get ready!" I went upstairs into the room and put on my favorite tights and and some vans along with a crop top(media) and went off.
~~~in your studio at the gym.~~~~~
All my students for my first class were waiting for me. Conversating amongst themselves i walked into the room and clapped my hands for there attention.iw ent to the front of the room in front of the mirror

"Alright guys!!were usually have a little fun before we start but i gots a video to upload so were gonna get straight into stretches everybody put your stuff down get into position!!stretch up reach for the sky hold it for 10 seconds. 1..2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10. Now try and touch your toes!!1.2.3.4.5,6,7,8,now stand up!!right arm over left,1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8left over right!!123.4.5.6,7,8,good now were gonna work on our dance!!!
~~~after the students learned.~~~~
During the rehearsal there were a lot of men looking through the window and whistling at us especially me. If mark were here god knows hed be pissed. Hed take me home and fuck me senseless outta jealousy.

"Alright my girls take your positions were about to record!!" I said.the girls scurried into place i got my top dancers to be in the video so i dont have to keep having to try again and again and again.

We did our our dance first try im so proud of my girls.(the video if the dance is in the media as well.)
"Alright that was amazing ill see you guys monday!!" Every body clapped and whooed to a rehydration break and left.