Just dance challenge!!

Your pov:
Today mark and i are going to do the just dance challenge bf vs. Gf style.

"HELLLLOO everyone its ya girl (yt/n) or (y/n) and today i will be doing the just dance challenge with my boyfriend markiplier!!"

"hello." mark said waving at the camera.

"ill give you guys a heads up back in my day i killed this game like i literally slayed this game!"

"oh yea well that means im totally screwed because i only played this game once and i sucked"

"therefore im in luck" i said evily smirking at the camera

"So how this is gonna work is im gonna pick a song to dance to and so does he and the cycle goes on and at the end were gonna do 3 songs just for fun to wrap up the vid."
Mark said.

"Yep so since im the pro im gonna let you first." I said

"Oh how nice and considerate of you." Mark said sarcastically while running his hands through his hair.

"What?apprentices before pros."

"Ok fine." Mark picked let it go just to embarrass himself he got 4 stars.

"Not bad for a noob" i said jokingly.

"Quiet you..." mark said in his evil voice.

I pick bang bang. Which was hard but once you see the pattern you can easily pick it up. I won with 5 stars.

"I am....amazing..dont deny it" i said panting between sentences.

(Be which ever figure you wanna be while dancing.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~many song later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are winning..what more needs to be said?

"Alright so we already know im the winner of this challenge but to end it all off with a bang bang yes pun was intended. We will be doing gangnam style and youre the one that i want." I said.

"Youre too good at this did you practice?" Mark asked.

"No im a just dance pro alright lets do gangnam style first.since that ones easy cause well its gangnam style everybody knows how to gangnam style by now."

"Yea i know it so i finally have a fair shot at taking the cake at this one."

"Yea yea mark lets just get to it." I said

(Gangnam style is um actually in the media box hehe.)

After the song mark actually won.

"Yeeessss!!yeessss!!!i finally won!!!" Mark celebrated.

"Good job babe.!im soo proud of you." I said sarcastically.

"Dont be jealous."

"Shhh my child this is just for the lolz." I said jokingly.

Mark pouted.

I giggled.

Then we played youre the one that i want from grease.
The part where i jumped into marks arms was the fun and funniest part.when mark put me down i kissed him he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closely and dipped me making me gasp. He giggled.

"Youre adorable when youre shocked."

"Shut up." I said kissing him again he tried to slip his tongue into my mouth i pulled away.he pulled me back up.

"Nope thats for another day." I joked.

"Awwwwe baby please."

"Not unless you plan on editing out a giagantic section and adding bloopers."

"Ugh fine."

"Anyways thats it for todays video if you like seeing us do the just dance challenge we have all the just dance games on wii and id love to embarrass Mark some more on camera so leave a like." I said looking over to mark.

"Yea to embarrass me i know you guys like the sound of that." Mark said. I laughed.

"Anyways thanks for watching mmmmmbyyyyyeeeee!!!" I said and i shut off the camera.

"What about now?" Mark asked.

"Nah all that dancing has made me sleepy and sweaty im gonna take a shower and go to bed and its your turn to edit today so have fun!!" I said waving as i went up the spiral stairs.

"Uuuuughghg!" Mark moaned while dragging himself to the computer.

I giggled