Never make a bet with (Y/n) (imagine)

Your pov:

"Hello everyone its me (yt/n) and today i will be doing make up with my boyfriend mark!!!"

"Hello everybody my name is-"

"They know who you are mark you appear on my channel all the time."

"Damn you big meanie." Mark said crossing his arms like a child..

"Whatever today im doing his make up cause he lost a bet.im not gonna go into much depth as what the bet was because its too much to explain and im ready to make mark look FAEBULOUS!!"

"oh god help me!!"

"Noo too late to scream for help you are too far in the pit to escape."
I took off his glasses and did his make started with his foundation.

"Ok guys you know we start off here with a the foundation to give him his flawless appearance we wont get any in his scruff." I said placing the foundation on his face. Then i did his eye shadow.

"I believe pink was a good complementary color for mark so i got these colors."
I place the eyeshadow on his eyelids carefully as if i would do my makeup mark looked funny i was having fun doing this. I laughed.

"Quiet you" mark said grumpy.

I giggled i did his makeup until finally i was done.

(Refer to picture for final result.)
"And there we go mark look FAEBULOUS!!" i yelled playfully.

Mark took the nearby mirror and shrieked."HOLY FUCK I LOOK AMAZING i know pewdiepie has to be jealous!!" Mark said with sass. I laughed

"Ok so on a serious note if anything i learned today its that you should never bet with (y/n) ever you will regret it!!" Mark said.
I laughed again.

"Anyways this was fun thank you for watching and i will seeee ya later byyyyyyyyeeee!!"
I said my intro then turned off the camera.

"Oh god you do plan on helping me get this off dont you." Mark whined

"Yes but after i get a picture priceless im sending it to mom and dee to put in the scrap book!!!"
"Noooooo!!"

"Yessss!!" I took the picture and sent it to mom and well everybody on twitter, hehe

~~~~later~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

"Yes mark."

"Why did you share it on twitter!!!"

"So all of your lovely fans will get a preview of whats to come tomorrow!"

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhh youre so lucky i love you."

"I love you too markimoo."
I gave him a sweet kiss and we made cookies together yah!!!

The end