Other side of the screen: finale. (imagine.)

Your pov:

Today is Mark's birthday and i dont know what to do or get him.
And not only that i have to skype jack so we can record a video clearing all this shit that.
That little bitchy gnome keemstar created.
I know today is also my birthday but im not special so it doesnt matter.

I wake up in my room for a change and go to my desk and load up skype.
I skype Jack.

Y: hello?

J: i-its you?

Y: *giggles* yea its me, and mark and i were talking and he and i think that you and i should collab and clear things up.

J: yea i would like that.

Y: great so wanna do this rant style play games while we address this shit?

J: if thats what you think is best.

Y: lets do it vlog style then, soooo did you send the divorce papers yet?

J: uh its kinda hard.

Y: Jack you wanted this and now ive moved on and i want this too i realize i am not your perfect match like we thought. You have to move on cause i have. I do still love you but now its just as a friend ok?

J: ill try but um ive signed them and they are in an envelope ill send it tomorrow.

Y: great, hey maybe later after all this blows over we can do a normal collabs?

J: yea, maybe so.

Y: great so are you all set?

J: uh yea, you?

Y: yea, ready?

J: yea.

I press record.

"Hi guys its me ( yt/n) and today i have my friend Jacksepticeye here with ne abd today we will be clearing up everything that has been going around the interwebs te rumours and all."

"Id first like to say that none of this was (y/n)'s or mark's fault it was all mine so nobody give them any hate i started this. I came home and told her i wanted the divorce not her (y/n) was a faithful, loyal, loving wife something any man would want but i let go of because of some feelings i had that i was no longer satisfied with the relationship. Something i now regret. But i just want to say that none of this is there fault  Mark liked her first anyway and he set me up with her and i screwed it all up."

"Wait what?!"

"I guess he didnt tell you."

Flashback:

Jack's pov:

I was on YouTube the other day and i found a video of a girl named. (Y/n) she had a beautiful voice and was very beautiful.
I wanted to meet her but she lives in America. I call Mark on skype and ask for help.

M: hello?

J: hey mark!

M: hey Jackaboy wazzup?

J: i need help.

M: with what?

J: a girl i seen on YouTube. I want to meet her but she lives in America,

M: whats her name?

J: y/n

M: jack i like her too.

J:....

M: i know that she lives here in la because she said that in her qna,