Im Scott's daughter #4 (imagine)

A/n:surprise bitches im back 3 days early!!jk youre not a bitch youre an awesome individual anyways im glad to be back from my break im refreshed im inspired and i have a big announcement!! Youll read it later.
Previously on im scotts daughter...you and mark did a sketch for random encounters well atleast part of it. You felt a connection with him in the booth after a long day of singing you went out to get icecream he shared his icecream with you eeeee!

Your pov:

After endless hours of rehearsal.....the sketch is done.
Im so happy i took part in this. Not only did i have fun...but it also allowed me to spend alot of time with mark weve grown to know each other better i know his past and he knows mine. What he doesnt know is the love i have for him in my heart and hell probably never know......
Anyways tonight we were going to have a small get together to celebrate the sketch at a fancy restaurant. Mark was going to pick me up shortly.i got dressed in my fanciest dress (look to media guide) didnt really apply make up thats too much work and i called Mark.

Y:hey mark ready?

M: yep im coming.

Y:alright see ya shortly.

M:kay bye.

Shortly after that mark came inside my house weve known each long enough to the point where we dont even knock anymore.
" hey (y/n) youuuu.." mark muttered.
"I what?" I asked giggling.

"You look stunning really beautiful."

"Thanks" i said blushing.

"Uh sh-shall we go?" Mark said holding out his arm.

I accepted. "We shall." He walked me to the car and as the gentleman mark has always been he opened the door for me.

Marks pov:
Just when i thought she couldn't become anymore beautiful than she already was she proved me wrong she looked gorgeous. Im glad to have met such a sexy,beautiful,kind,caring, funny,cute individual such as (y/n) did i mention she was sexy?

~~~~skip the drive~~~~~

Your pov:

We arrived at the restaurant and it was beautiful. We walked inside and sat at the table with the cast it was a really nice dinner nothing all that eventful happened. We laughed and talked until it was time to go.

"Well it was fun filming with you (y/n)" one of the members said.

"I had fun working with you guys too thank you soo much for this opportunity its been an experience i never forget." I said happily.

"We will never forget how much fun its been to work with scotts daughter. " he said.
We all said our good byes and hugged and mark took me home.
Soon we arrived at the front of my house. I was afraid this would be the last time id ever see him again...cause soon hell be too busy with his life and ill be busy with mine.
He walked with me to the door.

"I had a great time tonight." Mark said

"I did too." I replied smiling and laughing,

"Yea it was truthfully fun working with you (y/n)."

"Yea maybe we should collab sometime." I said shly

"Thatd be great." Mark said smiling.

"Great."
Mark then moved a strand of hair from my face.staring deep into my eyes he glared at my lips and leaned in so did i soon our lips connected i felt the fireworks the sparks fly it was beautiful.i wrapped my hands around his neck and wrapped his around my waist we stood there for a minute until we pulled away for air.
When i looked at him i blush.

Authors pov:
'Wow..that was amazing.' They both thought at the same time.
They both blushed at the actions that took place just a few seconds ago.
"Ill um talk to you later." Mark said.
"Yea later." (Y/n) said.
"Bye." Mark said
"Bye."
Soon (y/n) went into her house blushing smiling dancing around her house while getting ready for bed. Thinking about the kiss.

A/n:HEY GUYS OMG THANK YOOOOOOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND SUPPORT AND FOR FREAKING 221 READS IM RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING WHILE IM WRITING THIS BECAUSE IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!ok im tired of yelling i have allergies and o sore throat ill stop now. But guys guess what.......IM COMING OUT WITH 2 NEW BOOKS!!!!one will be a jacksepticeye x reader imagine book and one will not be fanfiction. Itll be a romance novel i already have chapters preped for it all i need is someone to help me with the book cover so message me if you want to help create it with me. Thanks for reading lus ya baiiiiii!!!!!!!
~beautyqueen