Beautiful Nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon.) Finale.

I paced back in forth.
Now i have to literally form a plan to get near him.
By now he thinks im some crazy fan who drunkly drugged him.
"Dark you fucking asshole!"

'Hey! Youve fucked this asshole 3 times!!'

"What the fuck dark you can hear me?!"

'Im in your head and yes no body else can hear me but you thought dont be like mark when he first discovered i was real god embarrassing.'

"What the fuck can i do? Why the fuck did you allow him to see me!!"

I thought maybe he would make sense of it and connect the dots and realize it was me'

"Well oh boy you were wrong"

'Well youre smart pumpki figure something out i need to leave now it getting to quiet on marks end and he thinks im finally gone. Cant have him unannoyed now can we?'

"You are an asshole."

'But im your asshole. Yea!!'

Smh yea thats dark my asshole of a boyfriend but he makes up for it soo i dont mind.
How can i prove to him im not a crazed fan which will be the first thing he assumes if i do some hardcore research to find where he lives.

'Oooh im back love and i forgot to tell you that last night i left a note and flower on the nightstand im surprised you didnt find it!'

"Yea you usually leave it on a pillow beside me."

'Cause somebody was on that pillow.'

"I can feel you giving me a smug look stop it!"

'Just get the note please baby.'

"Ok fine bye go!"

I go over to the night stand and pick up the note and black rose which usually smells like some mystery perfume. And read the note:

Good day love, had fun last night just in case Mark leaves here is his address
4907 dankmemes lane
Your welcome baby love. <3

Like i said he makes up for it.
Now we are getting some where.
But once he sees me hes gonna be on the defense.
I need proof that im harmless and that i mean business and i think that my outfit wont help this time. I mean it may help a bit but idk.

Then it hits me these flowers, the notes nobody could make a black flower smell like perfume yet alone make a perfect black flower but dark right?
So i have a plan.

I grab all the notes out of my purse. Why do i have them. I used to contemplate rather or not if dark was real or if im just a nut. But thats besides the point i know hes real now.
I get a taxi and give him the address once we arrive i knock on the door. I put on a pizza hut snap back.

Yea i used to work at pizza hut but then i called my boss a whore and got fired.
Well technically i quit before calling her a whore. It doesnt matter.
Anyways i put it on.
Soon mark opens the door.

"Hey maam sorry we didnt order any pizza i didnt even know we had a pizza hut!"

I lift my head up.

"Its you!"

"Wait wait before you slam the door on my face or call me a freaking crazed fan just let me show you something really quickly." I say holding my hands out in defense.
I take the flowers out of my purse as well as the notes and give them to him.