Hes in a better place mark hes in a better place. (imagine)

This imagine is dedicated the late great Daniel Kyre may he sleep in heavenly peace,

YOUR POV:

Today we buried a friend...
Daniel Kyre.
I sung at his home going service.
See you again by charlie puth and wiz khalifa
After we said our good byes we drove home.
While mark and i were driving i noticed something..
During this whole commotion Mark never grieved during any of this hes been the shoulder to lean on when i cried. When matt and ryan cried. When Daniel's family cried. But he shed not one tear.
Hes the one whos gonna take this the hardest i know cause when my grandma died i was everyones rock but by time everyone got there grieving time in i hit the ground and bawled till i was weak.

"Mark." I said simply said.

"Yea sweets?" mark said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Are you ok?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yea whyd you ask" he replied smiling.

"During all this you havent cried ir mourned yet you haven't yelled you never cried out why and mark you just need to mourn youve been there for me and everyone elses time of grieving im just concerned,"

"Babe im fine i know hes in a better place he fullfilled his missions here on earth so it was just time for him to go home." Mark said smiling,

'Those were my exact words when my grams died .'

"Mark you are a strong man i do believe that but even the strongest of men cry youre going to need to mourn and just know when you do release ill be there ok?"

"Im completely fine but ok" mark said we got home.
I leaned my seat back and took a nap.

~~~~~~later at night.~~~~~~
I was sleeping when i felt the bed move.
Mark probably got up to use the bathroom.
Or so thats what i thought mark stayed out longer than normal so went looking for him.
I didn't want to wake matt and ryan so i was quiet.
"Mark" i whispered looking around,
I checked the bathroom. Not there. Then i walked past Daniel's old room which ws open his door was usually closed i looked inside and i seen mark sitting on the bed with daniels guitar in his hands he was plucking at the strings.with his head hanging low.

"Mark are you alright?" I asked coming close to him.

"Yknow to me its weird that he wanted me to have his guitar considering i have know clue how to play......he was gonna show me." Mark said.

"You can learn maybe he wanted you to learn how to play in his honor."

" maybe he did." Mark said putting down the guitar to his right i sat next to him near the pillow. Marks was staring at the floor.

"Mark?" I said. Suddenly he collapsed onto my chest crying wrapping his arms around me.

"Its all my fault i shouldve known i shouldve seen the signs i shouldve called!!" I he cried.

I began to comb his hair with my finger rocking him side to side,
"No no mark dont blame yourself its not your fault baby."

"Yes it is!!if i called to check on him he couldve been stopped!!"

"No shh no no baby theres no way know one saw this coming this is a shock to us all nobody saw it baby he hid his feelings too well we thought he ws happy its no ones fault its all an accident that know one couldve put a stop to he was alone in his decision."

Mark continued to cry i said things like.

'Its not your fault.'

'Its ok baby.'

'Let it out sweety.'
And i continued to rock him i his grip on me loosened up a bit

Mark sniffed "(y/n)." He said

"Yes baby."

"Can you sing a song?"

"Yes."
I sung ill think of you by kurt hugo shcnieder while rocking him and running my hands through his hair.

I'll think of you as I go
So when I leave, you're not alone
And no matter where we are, we will never be that far
'Cause I will think of you as I go

I'll think of you as I dream
So when it's dark, you'll be with me.
And no matter where we are, we can look up to the stars.
And I will think of you as I dream.

Oh, it's a long and winding road
But you don't have to walk alone.
'Cause no matter where we are, I will keep you in my heart
And I will think of you as I go.

I'll think of you when I'm down
When my heart is on the ground
And I will never lose my way even if the skies are grey
'Cause I will think of you when I'm down

Oh, it's a long and winding road
But you don't have to walk alone.
'Cause no matter where we are, I will keep you in my heart
And I will think of you as I go.

[Breakdown]

Oh, it's a long and winding road
But you don't have to walk alone.
'Cause no matter where we are, I will keep you in my heart
And I will think of you as I go.

After singing i looked down to see mark fast asleep i smiled and adjusted into a comfortable position with him on top of me my hands still in his hair. I then fell asleep.

The end.