Bride to be blues. (imagine.)

Backstory: you are about to get married this alone is very stressful. You are doing arrangements for the venue and you are barking orders like a chief in command not only that but there are some miniature malfunctions and you are just about 5 minutes from being bridezilla.

"Ok that table goes over there! Not next to the Dj's booth what kind of idiot would do that?! And where are those damned caterers!!?!"

"They said they would be here soon (y/n) you only called the them 10 minutes ago they have a 30 minute drive so they can help with arrangements." My friend lexi says.

(Yes im gonna be your friend for the rest of these stories ok its just easier. XP.)

"oh my gosh no the flowers do not go there!!why the hell would me and mark have flowers in between us?!" I yell at one of the rodies.

"You need to relax (y/n) everyone is trying there hardest."

"Well im sorry this is my big day am i not allowed to want nothing but perfection on my big day?!"

"Ok damn hold up 1. Stop yelling you look like a crazy bitch right now. 2. I understand its your big day you want everything to be perfect but booboo we are human not all things are gonna get done right the first time."

"I know that but if somebody screws up its my job to put them in line somebody had to!!"

Lexis pov:

"Wooh you are a piece of work right now." 

*pauses time.*

"Remember when i said you were 5 minutes away from being bridezilla? I take that back you are bridezilla and you are killin me!!"

*un pauses time.*

I look at (y/n). "Ok.ok im not gonna argue." I leave and call mark.

Call log:

M: hello?

L: yea hi your fiance is about to be on national tv.

M: ok and

L: yea shes about to be on bridezilla in a few please come calm her down you are the only one who can man come get her shes scaring the children! Jk we dont have any kds here. But please come get your bride to be.

M: ok im coming.

L: thank god.

End call.

"Now if youll excuse me readerchan im about to go to the pool duces."

Oh shit i broke the 4th wall....oh well i swear it wont happen again just for this story.

Your pov:

See everything is going wrong author chan is stepping out of place!!

Hey!

Just keep typing!!

......youll be lucky if i dont type- uh nevermind im gonna continue with the story.

I was stressing about everything and it was killing me.

"Oh my gosh where the hell is the balloon guy with the balloons and where did the rest of the table cloths go?!"

"Babe?"

I turn around to see mark. "Hi."

"Lexi called me and told me you were going crazy."

"It just feels like everything is going wrong right now and i need it to be perfect!!"

He wraps his arms around me. "Babe did i ever tell you about my dads wedding?"

"No."

"I was the ring bearer and while i was walking down the aisle i tripped and landed on my face."

We both laugh.

"So you see something wrong is is bound to happen and thats ok when you look back at it youll have a laugh. So just relax dont give the people a hard time they are just trying to help. In the end its not the wedding thats important its the marriage."

"Youre right."

"Good now take it easy youll get wrinkles." He joked.

"Oh my god!" I touch my face.

"]t was a joke baby relax."

"Oh right ok."

He gives me a kiss and leaves and i get everything arranged without fuzzing at anybody the end result was amazing and i was happy.

We got married the next week and lived happily ever after.